As Dreamers Do Part Deux

1) Live action.
2) Those will be covered in the next update or two.
Ok.
I have two rather unrelated questions @OldNavy1988 :
  1. Will there be an update covering the premiere of Adventure Time? Considering that cartoon began the tidal wave of serialized children's cartoons of the 2010s and early 2020s, that seems like an important event to cover given this is an animation TL as well as a sports TL.
  2. Recently I've been binge watching Clone High for the first time and I've been wondering: who owns Clone High ITTL? Is it Henson because Touchstone Television was involved in production, CBSDiscovery because Nelvana was involved in production, or TBSParamount because it aired on MTV (I assume all these aspects are the same, given the nature of this TL and the fact that I don’t think Clone High would fit anywhere other than MTV)?
Right.

With Micheal Jackson 2009 death i hope he won,t just Dispare form the public eye. the best ideas I can think of him is build a theme park (He tried too or three otl but nothing came of the project) making a new alums or and making some more Movies. Does anybody have any ideas for roles that would be a good fit of Micheal.

Any one ever heard of fantawild. It is one of china largest thempark chains along with happy valley and chimelo g they it ome of china most. Pergius theme park chains. they were the only one of the three to open a park outside of china. In 2014 they opened a a park in Isfahan iran. I like the idea of the arab spring being more succeful Atl resulting in a second iranim revolution that installs a a secular democatric pro American republic. The second Iranian fevoutliin butterflys the 2014 Irain but Iran get a park built by an American chai. Around 2017 or later. I still like the idea of fantawild but,ding an international in a coungry other than Iran. I like the fantawild Building in North Korea instead. I find the idea plausible because Kim Jong nam is in charge of North Korea atl and he is a supporter of capitalistic. Reforms and a big theme park fan. I feel that nam would have more succes getting China ness company theme park to build in north kore then an American one. I also like the idea of nam ordering the comstrustion of a home grown North Korea massive disney style park. Does any think that Kim Jong nam would give up his private island retreat that he inherited from his father to build the park there or would he more like to build on the mainland because the island is too small

o

Did you now that before Disney bought out fox otl a remake of the rocky horror picture. It got mostly Bad reviews but Laverne cox was praised for perfomsce as dr frank enfuter. I hope the rocket horror remake get make for theaters atl and is more succefull and leads to rocky horror canceled direct sequels Rocky horror shows his heels and revenge of the old queens get with the cast of the re make . Perhaps in attl the remake of the rocky horror show should have secen where dr frank changes sex. It seams like a nice touch for frank to have both a male and femal form he is an alien transvitel. I feel that franks male form should be performed by lavarne cox tiwn borther m lamar . I feel to be succesulnthe remake would need a mostly diffent cast. but I keep Laverne cox as dr frank enfutter . My s idea I have for casting is Tiffany Diseny as the narrator lady gaga as or columbia magatna micheal as riffraft or dr scott . do you think the rocky horro remake could come out earlier then 2016 atl. I hope a more succeful rockky horror remake will lead to a segual on either the cancelled rocky horror shows his heels or revnag e of the old queen. Most of the song for the roccky horror spinoff shcocketrment Most shcook treament were rewrites of songs ment for Rocky Horror shows his heels. The shock treament tile song was supposed to be used in a squence when were Dr Frank-N-Furter is brought back to life use a varient of exmpernt that brought Rocky Horror to life. I asusme the lyrics would have been slighty different to better relfect the scean of Dr Frank-N-Furter coming back if the rocky horror shows his heels was ever made. I once worte my own rocky horror shows his heels version shocktreament lyrics does any one wan to hear them. I like the idea of shcok treatment being butterflied otl because it make it less akard to revie rocky horror shows his hells afer a succeusl rocky horror remake. You may may want ot follow the links i posed below to learn more about rocky horror shows his heels and reange of the old queen

Last edited:
Oh, @OldNavy1988, I have a show idea for this TL.

It's called nockForce. It's a real thing that Ian Jones-Quartey created with Jim Grisel back in the day before he worked on Adventure Time and Steven Universe and created OK KO: Let's Be Heroes. Considering TTL's developments, I think Disney could give nockForce a good chance.

Considering he pitched it to Fox, maybe Disney decides to give him a chance?

Hell, we could even make it official at Comic-Con THIS YEAR as a surprise announcement!

Also, I think Disney could benefit from having a network just for their adult animation and anime. Or at least a block airing at night on Disney Channel or Toon Disney, but a whole channel would be better IMO considering Disney's superior state from OTL's.

Thoughts?

Oh, @OldNavy1988, I have a show idea for this TL.

It's called nockForce. It's a real thing that Ian Jones-Quartey created with Jim Grisel back in the day before he worked on Adventure Time and Steven Universe and created OK KO: Let's Be Heroes. Considering TTL's developments, I think Disney could give nockForce a good chance.

Considering he pitched it to Fox, maybe Disney decides to give him a chance?

Hell, we could even make it official at Comic-Con THIS YEAR as a surprise announcement!

Also, I think Disney could benefit from having a network just for their adult animation and anime. Or at least a block airing at night on Disney Channel or Toon Disney, but a whole channel would be better IMO considering Disney's superior state from OTL's.

Thoughts?
I think it looks promising.

I'll try to find a way to make it fit.

Cool! Then, we could have OK KO on Nezumi!

The 2010s are gonna be a bigger decade for Disney animation than we thought huh?

Right.

But you also have the following:
Edd Gould working part time on Eddsworld on FX. Working part time mainly to help monitor his stress levels as part of his cancer recovery.

On the TV pipeline:
The return of Shining Time Station to PBS with new episodes co-produced with Britt Allcroft.

Sir Daniel Abbott in a letter to Allcroft in 2000: "I read Reverend Awdry's Railway books as a very young lad. When I first started at Disney in '84, I couldn't imagine Walt Jr getting the rights for North America because of how obscure the property was outside of Britain at the time. But now I'm very pleased with how things have come full circle."

With Nip/Tuck having now ended its run on FX, a new, original live action series to be named later will be on the horizon.

Fish Hooks
Kick Buttowski

Bob's Burgers (20th Century-Fox Animation)
Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Gravity Falls (co-produced with Legendary)
TRON: Uprising

Steven Universe (co-produced with Legendary)
Sofia the First
Mickey Mouse
(Paul Rudish version)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (OTL Nickelodeon 2012 version)

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (WDTA?)
MotorCity (Disney/Legendary?)

Rick and Morty for FX? (20th Television w/ Legendary possibly)
Wander over Yander (WDTA?)

Note: If Rick and Morty come to FX, I could give Adult Swim an anime dub to be named later in exchange. Maybe My Hero Academia could be a property that MGM can build towards?

Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero (WDTA?)

Star vs. the Forces of Evil

2017:
OK KO! Let's Be Heroes (Disney/Legendary?)
DuckTales (2017 reboot)

Right.

Edd Gould working part time on Eddsworld on FX. Working part time mainly to help monitor his stress levels as part of his cancer recovery.

On the TV pipeline:
The return of Shining Time Station to PBS with new episodes co-produced with Britt Allcroft.

Sir Daniel Abbott in a letter to Allcroft in 2000: "I read Reverend Awdry's Railway books as a very young lad. When I first started at Disney in '84, I couldn't imagine Walt Jr getting the rights for North America because of how obscure the property was outside of Britain at the time. But now I'm very pleased with how things have come full circle."

With Nip/Tuck having now ended its run on FX, a new, original live action series to be named later will be on the horizon.

Fish Hooks
Kick Buttowski

Sofia the First
Mickey Mouse
(Paul Rudish version)

Note: If Rick and Morty come to FX, I could give Adult Swim an anime dub to be named later in exchange. Maybe My Hero Academia could be a property that MGM can build towards?

2017:
DuckTales (2017 reboot)
The 2010-2012 pipeline looks great, especially if the "on the bubble" shows are added for '12. I'd personally think Legendary would be a good fit for Motorcity.

With Steven Universe, Sofia the First, the new Mickey Mouse, and even Rick and Morty, I think Wander Over Yonder should be at Warner Bros. Animation instead. As for the anime dub in exchange, I think Yo-Kai Watch would be a better brand for MGM. After all, they'd get a decade of episodes to pull from. Besides that, My Hero Academia wears its Marvel and Star Wars inspirations on its sleeve, and the principal of the school is a talking mouse. You can't get more Disneyesque than that in this timeline.

Delaying the 2010s TMNT cartoon by two years is probably for the best. But could The 7D still be feasible for 2014?

If Star vs. is still on track to be a Disney cartoon, then a Urusei Yatsura reference is all but guaranteed. Just stating the obvious from way back.

If I had to add some shows from 2016 onward, perhaps keep Milo Murphy's Law, Tangled: The Series, Big Hero 6: The Series, Amphibia, and The Owl House. Any shows from outside that group is just gravy.

@TheFaultsofAlts

Call me crazy, but IOTL, I feel that through Star vs the Forces of Evil, Daron Nefcy must have accidentally created an Americanized Urusei Yatsura without even realizing it.
You're not the only one to have thought that. And if I recall correctly, didn't Part One of this timeline had someone mention how he/she wanted a crossover between the two? Because I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that said that.

This made me smile :)

You're not the only one to have thought that. And if I recall correctly, didn't Part One of this timeline had someone mention how he/she wanted a crossover between the two? Because I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that said that.
Gee, I wonder who that could've been? *wink wink*

Right.

That's great that his cancer recovery is going so well! Also, since Thomas created asdfmovie, we could have Crash Zoom be made by Disney as well as that Super Average idea as well. In short, this is the decade where major web cartoons and comics make the big jump into the mainstream and gets more exposure thru TV.
On the TV pipeline:

That's good.
Fish Hooks
Kick Buttowski
I already put Kick Buttowiski on last year.

Sofia the First
Mickey Mouse
(Paul Rudish version)

Cool.
Considering how these shows started out IOTL, I was kinda thinking that Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja is a show that airs on SBC and Odyssey, especially considering it's origins during the tail end of the Jetix era IOTL whole Motorcity is a show that airs on either Nickelodeon or XYZ considering the Megas XLR/Venture Bros factor

Cool, but I'd rather have Wander Over Yonder be a Nicktoon ITTL since they're probably gonna need it. As for Rick and Morty, perhaps considering the creators created Community for NBC, perhaps this is a show for Sci-Fi Channel?

2017:
DuckTales (2017 reboot)
Nice, but Daron Nefcy did originally create Star Vs. for Cartoon Network, and I'd kinda like for CN to get something OTHER than a OTL Nicktoon, so could we let this one on CN?
The 2010-2012 pipeline looks great, especially if the "on the bubble" shows are added for '12. I'd personally think Legendary would be a good fit for Motorcity.

With Steven Universe, Sofia the First, the new Mickey Mouse, and even Rick and Morty, I think Wander Over Yonder should be at Warner Bros. Animation instead. As for the anime dub in exchange, I think Yo-Kai Watch would be a better brand for MGM. After all, they'd get a decade of episodes to pull from. Besides that, My Hero Academia wears its Marvel and Star Wars inspirations on its sleeve, and the principal of the school is a talking mouse. You can't get more Disneyesque than that in this timeline.

Delaying the 2010s TMNT cartoon by two years is probably for the best. But could The 7D still be feasible for 2014?

If Star vs. is still on track to be a Disney cartoon, then a Urusei Yatsura reference is all but guaranteed. Just stating the obvious from way back.

If I had to add some shows from 2016 onward, perhaps keep Milo Murphy's Law, Tangled: The Series, Big Hero 6: The Series, Amphibia, and The Owl House. Any shows from outside that group is just gravy.
Exactly.
@TheFaultsofAlts

Call me crazy, but IOTL, I feel that through Star vs the Forces of Evil, Daron Nefcy must have accidentally created an Americanized Urusei Yatsura without even realizing it.
Wait, really? How is Star Vs. a Americanized Urusei Yatsura?

2010 San Diego Comic Con Part 5
2010 San Diego Comic Con
Part Five

Saturday
Room 7AB

Longtime Universal Animation executive Phil Nibbelink officially introduces Akari Tomoson as his successor.

As day turned to night, Blanche Boudreaux presented a live version of Cartooning Made Easy.

Ballroom 20
Fox gave attendees a sneak preview for the new seasons of The Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.

After that, 20th Century-Fox Animation introduced the world to a new series, nockForce, which will launch late at night on FX this fall. After a slideshow of character turnaround sheets, creators Ian Jones-Quartey and Jim Grisel pointed out that they had to modify FuckForce's name to FrickForce due to FCC regulations.

Hall H
Disney started their Hall H marathon with a panel and trailer for Power Pack, which comes to theatres in November of this year.

After that, panels and trailers for Rumpelstiltskin (WDCA), The Royal Swashbucklers (Legendary), Rio (Blue Sky) and The Haunted Mansion (Laika).

But those were mere appetizers as Disney saved the best trailers for last.

2010 San Diego Comic Con
Part Five

Saturday
Room 7AB

Longtime Universal Animation executive Phil Nibbelink officially introduces Akari Tomoson as his successor.

As day turned to night, Blanche Boudreaux presented a live version of Cartooning Made Easy.

Ballroom 20
Fox gave attendees a sneak preview for the new seasons of The Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.

After that, 20th Century-Fox Animation introduced the world to a new series, nockForce, which will launch late at night on FX this fall. After a slideshow of character turnaround sheets, creators Ian Jones-Quartey and Jim Grisel pointed out that they had to modify FuckForce's name to FrickForce due to FCC regulations.

Hall H
Disney started their Hall H marathon with a panel and trailer for Power Pack, which comes to theatres in November of this year.

After that, panels and trailers for Rumpelstiltskin (WDCA), The Royal Swashbucklers (Legendary), Rio (Blue Sky) and The Haunted Mansion (Laika).

But those were mere appetizers as Disney saved the best trailers for last.
Sorry if this is annoying, but did Disney say anything about Shining Time Station or the Thomas movie?

Dear Blanche
i am not sure if you will be getting this after comic con or not but if you are how was it doing a live version of cartooning made easy with a live audience?
Deakin Causer