As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Opening to the Limited Run reissue of Tom and Jerry: The Movie (1993)

Note: The Paramount logo was added after the TBS+Paramount merger in 2008.

Adventure Time (2010 Series)
adventure-time-distant-lands.jpeg

Adventure Time
The first full season was launched on Nickelodeon on August 2, 2010.
Before that, an episode that served as a sneak preview aired on the night of April 5.

Created by
Pendelton Ward

Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
Season One will be availaible on DVD, UMD and BluRay through Touchstone Home Entertainment and VHS through Limited Run in the summer of 2012.​

univesal singpore had a soft opening in 2010 and a grand opening in 2011. I assume that universal Singapore was butterflied or desalted because of universal Australia and universal Cleveland. Will another park open on its site. If so it will porblly take a while because the other company seam busy with building other parks except Warner cedar fair and six kings

adventure-time-distant-lands.jpeg

Adventure Time
The first full season was launched on Nickelodeon on August 2, 2010.
Before that, an episode that served as a sneak preview aired on the night of April 5.

Created by
Pendelton Ward

Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
Season One will be availaible on DVD, UMD and BluRay through Touchstone Home Entertainment and VHS through Limited Run in the summer of 2012.​
Ironically, the show’s pilot was for Nickelodeon IOTL

univesal singpore had a soft opening in 2010 and a grand opening in 2011. I assume that universal Singapore was butterflied or desalted because of universal Australia and universal Cleveland. Will another park open on its site. If so it will porblly take a while because the other company seam busy with building other parks except Warner cedar fair and six kings

The opening for Universal Studios Singapore has actually been pushed back to 2012 because Universal needed time to add New Line Cinema IP's after Peacock was able to lure New Line away from Bally and Paramount's parks.

Before I forget, I'll need to back up a bit to cover the opening of Fantastic Realms which will be on the OTL site of Epic Universe.

Universal's Fantastic Realms (2010 Theme Park opening)
0124-celestial-park-aerial-scaled.jpg

Universal's Fantastic Realms
Grand Opening held on June 4, 2010

Located at 4700 East Sand Lake Road, where Epic Universe will open in 2025 IOTL.

Opening Day Attractions

Celestial Park

The main entry hub.

Dark Universe
The new home to attractions based on Universal Monsters.
New Line's Critters and Nightmare on Elm Street franchises will also fit the horror theme of this realm.

Wizarding World
The Harry Potter zone. Fantastic Beasts will also be part of this realm in the future.

DreamScape SKG
Obviously, this will be the new home for Shrek and How to Train Your Dragon among others.

Super Nintendo World
Self-explanatory

Equestria
Again, self-explanatory thanks to the third-party deal with Hasbro.​

Excerpt from a YouTube clip uploaded by VladTV on August 1, 2010

DJ Vlad:

"Tiff, when the New York Rangers came up for sale in 2009, Sports Illustrated and ESPN both said you were the swing vote that swayed the NHL Board of Governors to choose Steve Cohen over P. Diddy. What swayed you personally?"

Tiffany Disney
"First of all, there's no denying that Diddy is still a very powerful figure in the music business. Secondly, Diddy's net worth was too low for him to be the majority owner. Thirdly, when James Dolan was forced to sell the Rangers, he also put the Knicks up for sale since they're both part of MSG Holdings. Diddy was more interested solely in co-owning the Knicks with Jay-Z and Spike Lee. Diddy didn't seem to understand why the Knicks and Rangers have had the same parent company this whole time. He just wanted to sever that bond...just so he and his partners in crime could have the Knicks."

"On the other hand, Steve Cohen's net worth was about five times that of Diddy's. Mainly cause he's a Wall Street guy and all that. Anyways, Cohen promised both us and the NBA he wouldn't break up MSG Holdings like Diddy wanted to do."

"But the real reason is that when Diddy's name came up as a potential buyer for MSG Holdings, I asked various rappers about their opinions on Diddy. It was 2Pac and 50 Cent who explained to me how Diddy was more like a Bond villain for hip-hop. And Danity Kane told me that when they were signed to Bad Boy, Diddy treated them like dirt."

Lost Media Found!
ddva919-6a8fa2cf-c107-412a-819b-ad5ceeb3fa7a.png

Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue (1990)
Released on VHS by Buena Vista Home Entertainment under the Playhouse Video label.

Notes
References to cannabis have been removed ITTL in favor of focusing on cocaine and heroin. Two theories exist as to why this is. Some speculate that Grantray-Lawrence employee Daniel Abbott (Remember, this was before he was knighted Sir Daniel) used cannabis for medicinal purposes to mitigate the traumatic flashbacks of being sexually abused by his egg donor. The other theory was that Walt Disney, Jr himself recommended deleting cannabis references because Tiffany's then-pediatrician had prescribed CBD on an experimental basis to help Tiff tame her verbal tics at school and treat other symptoms related to what was referred to at the time as Asperger's Syndrome, but now called Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).

The VHS release begins with Disney's FBI warnings from the time period, followed by the Playhouse Video logo, a 30 second spot for the Ronald McDonald House Charities ("Love Lifted Me") and a now-infamous introductory message from the Oval Office given by then-President Ted Bundy and then-First Lady Carol Ann Boone.

Legal Stuff in the end credits
Huey, Dewey, Louie, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger appear courtesy of Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Michelangelo appears courtesy of Disney and Mirage Studios. Created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird.
Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman) appear courtesy of Warner Bros., Inc.
Muppet Babies and the Smurfs appear courtesy of Touchstone Pictures
Slimer appears courtesy of Paramount Pictures Corporation
Droopy appears courtesy of Turner Broadcasting System
Alvin and the Chipmunks appear courtesy of Bagdasarian Productions
Garfield appears couresty of Paws, Inc. Created by Jim Davis.
Alf appears courtesy of Alien Productions. Created by Paul Fusco.
Woody Woodpecker and Mighty Mouse appear courtesy of Universal City Studios, Inc.
Lulu the Dragon (voiced by Whoopi Goldberg) from Theo and Gretchen appears courtesy of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. Created by George Lucas.​

Lost Media Found!
ddva919-6a8fa2cf-c107-412a-819b-ad5ceeb3fa7a.png

Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue (1990)
Released on VHS by Buena Vista Home Entertainment under the Playhouse Video label.

Notes
References to cannabis have been removed ITTL in favor of focusing on cocaine and heroin. Two theories exist as to why this is. Some speculate that Grantray-Lawrence employee Daniel Abbott (Remember, this was before he was knighted Sir Daniel) used cannabis for medicinal purposes to mitigate the traumatic flashbacks of being sexually abused by his egg donor. The other theory was that Walt Disney, Jr himself recommended deleting cannabis references because Tiffany's then-pediatrician had prescribed CBD on an experimental basis to help Tiff tame her verbal tics at school and treat other symptoms related to what was referred to at the time as Asperger's Syndrome, but now called Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).

The VHS release begins with Disney's FBI warnings from the time period, followed by the Playhouse Video logo, a 30 second spot for the Ronald McDonald House Charities ("Love Lifted Me") and a now-infamous introductory message from the Oval Office given by then-President Ted Bundy and then-First Lady Carol Ann Boone.

Legal Stuff in the end credits
Huey, Dewey, Louie, Winnie the Pooh and Tigger appear courtesy of Disney Enterprises, Inc.
Michelangelo appears courtesy of Disney and Mirage Studios. Created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird.
Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck (voiced by Jeff Bergman) appear courtesy of Warner Bros., Inc.
Muppet Babies and the Smurfs appear courtesy of Touchstone Pictures
Slimer appears courtesy of Paramount Pictures Corporation
Droopy appears courtesy of Turner Broadcasting System
Alvin and the Chipmunks appear courtesy of Bagdasarian Productions
Garfield appears couresty of Paws, Inc. Created by Jim Davis.
Alf appears courtesy of Alien Productions. Created by Paul Fusco.
Woody Woodpecker and Mighty Mouse appear courtesy of Universal City Studios, Inc.
Lulu the Dragon (voiced by Whoopi Goldberg) from Theo and Gretchen appears courtesy of Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. Created by George Lucas.​
Presumably, Youtube Poops of Bundy's message abound ITTL.

Gidget (2010 Reboot)
GidgetLogo-Pink.png

Gidget
A sneak preview episode aired on Oaxis on the night of August 5, 2010 at 8 PM Eastern and Pacific.
The actual series premiere will air on September 2 and will air every Thursday night this fall.

Produced by Seven Bucks Productions in association with Columbia-Tristar Television

Based upon characters created by Frederick Kohner

Executive Producers
Michael Uslan
Sally Field
Dwayne Johnson
Dany Garcia

Main Cast
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Russell Lawrence
Ashley Tisdale as Frances "Gidget" Lawrence
Darren Criss as Jeff "Moondoggie" Matthews
Emily Osment as Larue Wilson
Cody Linley as The Great Kahuna

Theme Song "(Wait till You See My) Gidget"
Originally written for the 1965 version by Howard Greenfield and Jack Keller
New Lyrics by Del St. Pierre
Sung by Darren Criss

Background music composed by Luz Ramirez​

Is havery winestine ever going to end up in jail. If so what are the chance he will wind up cell mates with Ted bundy. I can picture the guards jokey calling bundy and winestine cell the presidential suite

Is havery winestine ever going to end up in jail. If so what are the chance he will wind up cell mates with Ted bundy. I can picture the guards jokey calling bundy and winestine cell the presidential suite

Bundy is now serving his life sentence at ADX Florence in Colorado. He was convicted of his war crimes by the International Criminal Court in The Hague.

Meanwhile, Homeland Security is attempting to obtain a search warrant to investigate allegations that Weinstein grabbed classified documents from the White House and is storing them at his properties in Florida, New York, Utah and California.

i Forget does havery still live I. Denver in or did he move to salt lake. If he still lives I. Colardo that is Reas his chances as ending up as bundy cell mate

I rememaber you said Disney would never build In Dubai but other American park company like Warner cedar point six king kings Bally paramountturner and universal are inserted. Which is the most likely to build. I hope that Warner isn,t the Only one to build in Dubai otl unless you count six kings parnet Columbia which Lindsey it prporties to motion gate