As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I hope to hear a new headline about a major Chinese company try but failing to buy a major American entertment congregate. The only American cmedia Comapny I want bought about the Chinese is Miramax and I would approve of that if the miramax purchase turns out to be a disaster for the Chinese company. I do know that the at lastest one Chinese company dalian Wanda was interested in buying paramount otlut failed.. they did succeed in buying out lendary otl but I doubt that will happen because Rachel stone found ledanadry atl and she dons,t seam like a person willing to sell to the Chinese. Wanda also bought out amc atl in 2012. I hope amc sells to hard rock or another American company instead

Entertainment News for Early August 2010

Oaxis catches a massive ratings wave with its "Gidget" soft launch.
- Entertainment Tonight

Almost right on cue, Nike launches its Gidget campaign with a commercial featuring The Rock, Sally Field and Ashley Tisdale walking along the beach. Don't forget about the blink-and-you-miss-it cameo by Cliff Robertson who appeared in the original 1959 film.
- E! News

Gidget pilot airs on Oaxis to "wave" reviews.
- TV Guide

Will Smith is rumored to be attached to a proposed American version of the Australian novel The Slap, slated for a fall 2011 launch on SBC.
- Access Hollywood

- Entertainment Tonight

Almost right on cue, Nike launches its Gidget campaign with a commercial featuring The Rock, Sally Field and Ashley Tisdale walking along the beach. Don't forget about the blink-and-you-miss-it cameo by Cliff Robertson who appeared in the original 1959 film.
- E! News

- TV Guide

Will Smith is rumored to be attached to a proposed American version of the Australian novel The Slap, slated for a fall 2011 launch on SBC.
- Access Hollywood
since is label entiment news for late augest 2010 I assume we are geting a late augeust news update and mayb e mid augest news upate. I hope the next update will include somthing abouj new shows on hbo famlu

- Entertainment Tonight

- E! News

- TV Guide

- Access Hollywood
Awesome that the show's a hit!
Wonder if the American "Slap" will be anything like this?
I hope it is because that was funny as hell!

For Sci-Fi, WipEout the futuristic racing game series will be the next film for 2011 if Warner Bros gets of its Panasonic IPs adapted into TV and film.

Last edited:
I hope atleast one new major media congregate arises in the 2010. Ther currently atleast 5 major possbly . The five definite majors are Disney peakcok time warner cbs discovery paramount and the two maybes are Henson And saban Some people may not consider Henson a major congregate but I do because they they own abc which is arguably American most pertugise tv broadcaster. I am lest sure about considering saban a major but I still consider then a maybe because they own SBC. Sbc is not as old as abc. Not as old as abc. It it is jus as pretties because sbc Was the first major tv network that didn’t,t start as a radio network. If you count henson and saban as major the only mini majors are Lionsgate and bally. Thus I hope A new major minor or two maybe a guide. Pontiacal new many majors include Blockbuster studios anupurna pictures and open. Open road maybe the weakest of the options but they were brefly considered a major minor back I. The early 2010. The hit of this ear include Nightcrawler chef dope the grey end of watch. They biggest success was spotlight whichnwon 6 ocsate in 2011. I feel That Open road may contention to be a success if they don,t get bought by Donald tang. I feel that being own at ateast at part by the Florida semoilem tribe would be go for open road. I feel that pliable way for the smellier to Aguirre open road is they by Out one openroads parents amc instead of the Chinese Wanda group. Wanda bought out AMC I. 2012 otl, should thesmoile buyout. AMC in 2012 or do it earlier. Another way to buff up Open road is butterfly stx entertainment and give its succefull films bad moms the foreigner the upside the boy the edge of 17 the gift bye bye man and hustlers

Maybe Henson and Saban merges sometime this decade?

@OldNavy1988?
I don,t like the idea of a saban Henson merger. they company’s are so big there mergering would make thinkgs to olgopigic. It would also mess up the park rights.. Any way okatukanija what do think about my idea of the Florida Seminole tribe buying out amc instead of the Chinese Wanda group

If Henson and Saban were to merge, each side would have to shave off certain assets to make that happen.

SBC or ABC would have to be sold. Odyssey or Nickelodeon would also have to be sold.
Yes . I agree with you. Saban henson would have to sell abc or sbc to warner borhter lioon some media company that has been menitoned or some come comay not invole in media because all the other media comerlater alreayd have a broadcast network expect for mimarax and i doubt thye would sell to them

Oldnavy is warner freeform where warner brother airs most of it childern programing or is it geared to theenage girl live action drams like otl

If Henson and Saban were to merge, each side would have to shave off certain assets to make that happen.

SBC or ABC would have to be sold. Odyssey or Nickelodeon would also have to be sold.
I'd prefer if they didn't merge at all, but if they did, I'd sell off ABC and Odyssey. I would have considered SBC on the chopping block, but that would have put Henson at an advantage.

I'd prefer if they didn't merge at all, but if they did, I'd sell off ABC and Odyssey. I would have considered SBC on the chopping block, but that would have put Henson at an advantage.
I too am against the the Henson Saban merger. I would only support it if the merger company sells aba oddessy and Demi son flims or gold haverst America and eclipse comics or cross gen comics to hardrock

THE KINGFISH

Gone Fishin'
Yes . I agree with you. Saban henson would have to sell abc or sbc to warner borhter lioon some media company that has been menitoned or some come comay not invole in media because all the other media comerlater alreayd have a broadcast network expect for mimarax and i doubt thye would sell to them
At one point, I suggested TimeWarner merging with either Henson or Saban.