As Dreamers Do Part Deux

For 2009, Paramount will license North by Northwest to Limited Run for the film's 50th anniversary.

Here's what the opening should look like after the logos, coming attractions and copyright warnings:

As a quick side note, IOTL, I barely found out today that the building used in the opening credits of NxNW is at 650 Madison Ave, which was a relatively new building when the film was made.

This is the earliest picture I could find of 650 Mad. It appears this was how it looked when Hitchcock made the movie....

msif13109sliyplxfj.jpg

And further research shows me it was expanded around 1987 IOTL. Here's a newer picture.
rbnubvvitbmjkzkvciix

Last edited:
Sir Daniel Abbott on his son's writing on Kingdom Hearts: The Series:
"Devon has always been eager to portray Sora as this poor horny bastard with each heroine he encounters. There were times when Rachel and I both had to privately remind Dev to practice restraint since the programme is aimed for kids. Especially on the episode of Sora meeting Lum for the first time. Or when Sora ran into Ranma."

Rachel Stone-Abbott:
"When we were working on the Snow Queen episode, I noticed that Dev drew Elsa's leotard a little too high up her ass crack. We corrected that in the pencil test phase. But I had to calmly remind him in car on the ride home that he was now in the big leagues and at 21 (at the time), he needed to grow out of his fan fiction tendencies."

Sir Daniel Abbott on his son's writing on Kingdom Hearts: The Series:
"Devon has always been eager to portray Sora as this poor horny bastard with each heroine he encounters. There were times when Rachel and I both had to privately remind Dev to practice restraint since the programme is aimed for kids. Especially on the episode of Sora meeting Lum for the first time. Or when Sora ran into Ranma."

Rachel Stone-Abbott:
"When we were working on the Snow Queen episode, I noticed that Dev drew Elsa's leotard a little too high up her ass crack. We corrected that in the pencil test phase. But I had to calmly remind him in car on the ride home that he was now in the big leagues and at 21 (at the time), he needed to grow out of his fan fiction tendencies."
Please don't tell me Devon is gonna be the next villain?

Statement from Tiffany Disney on Diddy
"Apparently, Mr. Combs is the kind of guy that doesn't like to be told no. Last year at an NHL Board of Governors special meeting, I voted to reject his bid to buy the New York Rangers in favor of a lower bid submitted by Steve Cohen. If that wasn't enough, Diddy is the reason I wear both my wedding ring and Stanley Cup ring on my middle finger when I'm in public."

Last edited:
The Sports Page for Late July 2010
The Sports Page for Late July 2010

With Mike "Doc" Emrick now leaving SBC to join NBC for the chance to call the Stanley Cup Finals, here's how the commentator pairings for each of the NHL's US TV partners will look this coming season.

SBC Wednesday Night Hockey
Studio: Curt Menifee with Brian Hayward and Anson Carter
Booth
Kenny Albert and John Davidson
Sam Rosen and Chico Resch

The NHL on New Line (Friday Nights)
John Forslund and Ray Ferraro

The NHL on NBC (Weekend Afternoons)
Studio:
Bob Costas with Brett Hull and Joe Micheletti
Mike "Doc" Emrick and Eddie Olczyk
Chris Cuthbert and Butch Goring
Randy Hahn and Jamie Baker

ESPN National Hockey Night and The NHL on ESPNick (Tuesday and Thursday Nights)
Studio:
John Saunders and Barry Melrose
Booth
Gary Thorne and Bill Clement
Steve Levy and Mike Milbury

The IHL on FX
Studio:
Hannah Storm
Booth: Gord Miller and Dave Maloney

The next villain will likely be....
Sean Combs
Yesterday that confused me as to why...
...Also yesterday there was a new Legal Eagle video that explained all the charges against him that I hadn't known about because I don't watch the news...
(I tend to check the forum before I go to youtube, so it was perfect timing really.)

Diddy had been hitting on Tiff for a while. But she has rejected his advances multiple times. Including at this year's Comic Con.
Ooof....Seems like she got off lucky tho.
Statement from Tiffany Disney on Diddy
"Apparently, Mr. Combs is the kind of guy that doesn't like to be told no. Last year at an NHL Board of Governors special meeting, I voted to reject his bid to buy the New York Rangers in favor of a lower bid submitted by Steve Cohen. If that wasn't enough, Diddy is the reason I wear both my wedding ring and Stanley Cup ring on my middle finger when I'm in public."
Have I ever taken the time to say how much I like Tiff?

Yesterday that confused me as to why...
...Also yesterday there was a new Legal Eagle video that explained all the charges against him that I hadn't known about because I don't watch the news...
(I tend to check the forum before I go to youtube, so it was perfect timing really.)

Ooof....Seems like she got off lucky tho.

Have I ever taken the time to say how much I like Tiff?
1) IOTL, Legal Eagle and Law & Crime on YouTube are where I get most of my info on Diddy's current legal issues.

2) 50 Cent on Tiffany Disney's hypervigilance
"A lot of rappers, including myself, came out in solidarity with Tiff when Kanye West started slandering her on BET a few years back. At first, there were some black folks who were kinda mad at Tiff when it came out that she swayed the other NHL owners and voted against Diddy when he tried to buy the Rangers...ya know, part of the MSG package deal. But then almost a year later, those same peeps got quiet real quick when Tiff voted yes on Magic Johnson buying the LA Kings. I dunno if it was Pac...or Cube...or Everlast...or B-Real...or Snoop...or Mase...SOMEONE in the rap game must've whispered in Tiff's ear that Diddy was bad news. I myself have been beefing with Diddy for years now...That said, I didn't get a chance to meet Tiff in person till AFTER she rejected Diddy's bids."

3) Count the ways.

Entertainment News for Late July 2010
Entertainment News for Late July 2010

At Hall H, Touchstone Pictures held a panel for the upcoming Yogi Bear film slated to hit theatres Christmas Eve. In attendance was Seth Rogen (voice of Yogi), Zooey Deschanel (voice of Cindy), Ashton Kutcher (voice of Boo-Boo) and Will Ferrell (Ranger Smith). Touchstone president Lisa Henson casually leaked that a live-action adaptation of Jonny Quest is in the works for a possible 2014 release.
- G4 Attack of the Show

Qubo and PB&J, two of the names that were considered for Festival's rebrand as HBO Family will instead be used by Bally for other purposes. One could be a preschool/morning block for HBO Family starting January 1, 2011. The other could be the Saturday Morning block for ION Television starting in just a month and a half.
- The Chicago Tribune

Queen Latifah: "Diddy always assumed Tiff just had a giant booty for a white chick. Nobody bothered to tell Diddy that she wore diapers."
- MTV News

Lost Media Found
Two short lived animated series that aired on TBS right before KIDS Incorporated during the afterschool hours in the fall 1988 and spring of '89. The first was a Ruby-Spears reboot of Filmation's 1974 series George and Jimmy based on the Dutch comic book. In this version, the characters were redesigned by Robert van der Kroft. The other was Maverick and the Top Guns, produced by DiC for Paramount Pictures in an attempt to compete with the Nelvana/TriStar version of GI Joe. Each ran for only 26 episodes.

At Hall H, Touchstone Pictures held a panel for the upcoming Yogi Bear film slated to hit theatres Christmas Eve. In attendance was Seth Rogen (voice of Yogi), Zooey Deschanel (voice of Cindy), Ashton Kutcher (voice of Boo-Boo) and Will Ferrell (Ranger Smith). Touchstone president Lisa Henson casually leaked that a live-action adaptation of Jonny Quest is in the works for a possible 2014 release.
- G4 Attack of the Show
I hope this Yogi Bear cast is decent, but I have my doubts.
Qubo and PB&J, two of the names that were considered for Festival's rebrand as HBO Family will instead be used by Bally for other purposes. One could be a preschool/morning block for HBO Family starting January 1, 2011. The other could be the Saturday Morning block for ION Television starting in just a month and a half.
- The Chicago Tribune
Honestly, I don't know which name should go where. This is a good thing to me.
Queen Latifah: "Diddy always assumed Tiff just had a giant booty for a white chick. Nobody bothered to tell Diddy that she wore diapers."
- MTV News
Oh well, three out of four ain't bad. But when this is the one out of four, it becomes so.
Lost Media Found
Two short lived animated series that aired on TBS right before KIDS Incorporated during the afterschool hours in the fall 1988 and spring of '89. The first was a Ruby-Spears reboot of Filmation's 1974 series George and Jimmy based on the Dutch comic book. In this version, the characters were redesigned by Robert van der Kroft. The other was Maverick and the Top Guns, produced by DiC for Paramount Pictures in an attempt to compete with the Nelvana/TriStar version of GI Joe. Each ran for only 26 episodes.
Translation: The record book of animation history now includes retcons. At least the concept of a Top Gun animated series is something I would have conceived.