Been listening to classic NUSA radio on this bad boy

8b5bc7641c9f9afea71d47d1303a251c.jpg

Quick answer: They are strongly advised to Anglicize their names, denounce Catholicism, convert, and speak only English. The Spanish are considered to be a mongrelized crossed between Arab and African Muslims and French and are completely inferior. French are still white and the Normans were French so they can't explain that away. Also, way too many Americans have distant French ancestry from colonial times so they don't want to cast the net too wide. They need enemies to keep people in line, not to purge their own.
I could have sworn it was stated the French we considered to be Inheritantly Infee but I guess being tied in so much with English and American heritage muddies the water on that. Might be letting knowledge from WMIT 1.0 leak over. I guess they probably sit in a weird spot of being Better by simply not being completely Inferior.

I have a surprise coming out tonight. I've been a busy little Napo.

A FULLY ACTED WMIT AUDIO DRAMA.

WITH SOUND EFFECTS.

AND A SOUNDTRACK.

Stand by for more within the hour.

Last edited:
That is wicked! If you ever need more voices for future instalments, will gladly help out (for the low low price of more Irish lore ;))

Thank you! I've said since 1.0 I eventually want to turn this whole TL into a documentary. Imagine it like the just-released Kaiserreich documentary!

Jumpin’ Jehovah, it’s glorious! Truly, you have the voice of a great pinnacle man!

Also, when Lovecraft/Njarl said that Steele’s son would become “a beast of America” and killing millions of people, I realized something; what if he’s not talking about his biological son, but his apprentice and future son-in-law, Oswald?

Jumpin’ Jehovah, it’s glorious! Truly, you have the voice of a great pinnacle man!

Also, when Lovecraft/Njarl said that Steele’s son would become “a beast of America” and killing millions of people, I realized something; what if he’s not talking about his biological son, but his apprentice and future son-in-law, Oswald?

I actually always assumed that's who he was referring to or, assuming Lovecraft staged the whole thing, was accidentally accurate on that front.

Great job on the WMiT radio drama Napo! Insane and weird (I always mean weird as a complement along with insane). Superb editing and sound and music choices. I really got the sense of scale that the observatory was larger than life and only was for prophets like Moses and Jesus (the irony that fascists from hell occupy it). Felt like a larger than life sci-fi with gothic imagery yet dream like (if any of you know the great book Absolution Gap (part of the Revelation Space series) that’s what it reminds me of. If you haven’t read it I highly recommend it and yes I know it’s off topic). Point is I’m excited to see whatever form this TL takes wheather book or documentary or video drama! Keep on writing/voice acting Napo because this is gold standard!

Thank you guys!!!

I really liked the first bit of copyright free music I found. It reminds of the soundtrack to the Arkham games and really conveys that gothic feel I was looking for.

Awesome and beyond brilliant, Comrade-Patriot.

What is happening to Australia at 1937? I would imagine the Prussian Jew by the name of John Monash being somehow in power, or the British-born Billy Hughes (a man who was a parliamentarian from 1901 to 1952 when he died AGED 90). Hell, even Thomas Playford IV (ruled South Australia from 1938 to 1965 using gerrymandering) would be a Pinnacle Strongman for all of Down Under.

All Hail and may Jehovah bless you to deliver the goods.

I do wonder if there's a collaborator class of Inferiors, people who willingly cooperate with ORRA, AFC, etc to improve their meagre lot by sacrificing and selling out their fellow oppressed comrades or are either so broken they honestly come to believe in the doctrine of the AFC and Pinnacle Blood.

Every police state has its informers and spies. That is what makes them scary is that anyone can be an informer. Your neighbors. Your family members, anyone. This forces you to police yourself and others in a form of modern legalism. So the Orra, Rump, AFC and others probably have official paid informers and then officers may have unofficial informers. The informers have receive money, protection or small upgrades in rations or living standards. Problem is that they receive this if they provide information so they are always looking or exaggerate things. There are Patriots too.

BEHOLD VOIDLINGS. THE WMIT AUDIO DRAMA

Brought to you by Raid Shadow Legen- *gunshot*
Dear g-d, this is glorious Napoleon54! This is HOT sauce, man! From being in your inspiration for the series (Cult and Walmart) to writing WMIT1.0 to this Masterpiece, this is glorious! All of us are proud of you, man, keep it the quality up!

W̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶W̶M̶I̶T̶ ̶H̶O̶I̶4̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶N̶a̶p̶o̶l̶e̶o̶n̶?̶

Last edited:
Quick answer: They are strongly advised to Anglicize their names, denounce Catholicism, convert, and speak only English. The Spanish are considered to be a mongrelized crossed between Arab and African Muslims and French and are completely inferior. French are still white and the Normans were French so they can't explain that away. Also, way too many Americans have distant French ancestry from colonial times so they don't want to cast the net too wide. They need enemies to keep people in line, not to purge their own.
On this vein of thought, what is the limit for what % Infee heritage makes an infee? One drop rule? 1/8? 1/4? 1/16?

On this vein of thought, what is the limit for what % Infee heritage makes an infee? One drop rule? 1/8? 1/4? 1/16?

I imagine Nazi rules are probably the best analog. As of 1930, one grandparent is probably acceptable for the foreign born, while it's probably one great/great-great grandparent for the native born. I actually don't think it'll be too difficult for most Yanks to pass this test, as from 1812 on the population grew increasingly racist by leaps and bounds.

Also, I've been thinking about the Loomies more and realized that they can still technically be a "voluntary Union" of states and a revived Russian empire at the same time. Remember, the USSR technically allowed member states to secede at any time and was founded on internationalist ideals. This didn't prevent them from mass ethnic deportations, favoring ethnic Russians and the culturally Russianized, and having economic policies which in practice facilitated Russian colonization of various states.