If Chuck Oswald suffers the same fate as his OTL counterpart...
The righteous Pinnacle blooded agent of ORRA shall hunt down all who are responsible!

The only thing I'd change is Greenland is fully American since the Great War I believe.
The last map I checked of the post-war world displayed Greenland and Iceland united as an independent state, but it could have been annexed later and that I hadn't noticed, it's your TL after all, you have the last word.

1594880168561.png

The regional anthem of the New England region of the Union. "New England's God forever reigns" sounds like something straight out of TTL.

The last map I checked of the post-war world displayed Greenland and Iceland united as an independent state, but it could have been annexed later and that I hadn't noticed, it's your TL after all, you have the last word.

View attachment 566584

In the Rise of the NHRE chapter in TUF I have it shown as a territory. Sorry for the confusion! DocBrown sometimes makes improvements or corrections on the Worlda series and I forget to put them in with all my million and one things going on, so you probably found one that needs replaced. lol Great work, though! Really handy to have such a map.

This is the most Pinnacle goddamn thing I've ever seen. The Fluidation of this meme is incredibly pure, and viciously cursed at the same time.

"Tell me, George, when did you first, uh, develop this theory that you needed primate testicles?"

"Well, I, I first became aware of it, Oswald, during the physical act of love."

Last edited:
WUSN 1050 METROPOLIS (RADIO BROADCASTS)
These are still very much canon, and thoroughly enjoyable for all WMIT fans! If you haven't listened, you're missing out on everything from commercials to sightings of the Trinity City Apeman. I plan on making more episodes as Graham ascends to Prophethood.

Last edited:
The fact that "collection"is mentioned now makes me think of the idea that Patton just has this ever-growing collection of human and animal testicles under the label of "Other Back-up Big Guns".

Oh, Patton has a rather... interesting collection of weirdness, much of which will be covered in a future chapter. *rubs hands* Think SCP meets Warehouse 13 at this TL's Area 51.

The fact that "collection"is mentioned now makes me think of the idea that Patton just has this ever-growing collection of human and animal testicles under the label of "Other Back-up Big Guns".
Oh, Patton has a rather... interesting collection of weirdness, much of which will be covered in a future chapter. *rubs hands* Think SCP meets Warehouse 13 at this TL's Area 51.
Why not both? I’m sure his job level allows him the power to abuse his office and creat an entire department dedicated to testes collection. The Department for Advancement of Pinnacle Fluidation And Enhancement perhaps?

“It’s said Patton never met an animal testicle he didn’t like. That’s not entirely true. He didn’t like the French ones. Too salty, he said they were”

Guys, I think I found something from OTL that came out of TTL:
I found one of C.W. Leadbetter's books at a thrift store once from like 1915
In all seriousness stuff like root races would likely only be common in the Illuminist sphere, since they describe a fall from a primeval state (godless freedom) but also a rise to a new spiritual awakening. The Fascists meanwhile are concerned with reconstituting lost glory (in their minds) rather than rebounding into some new state of being.

Alright, here's a question I have about the *shudders* Loomies.

I'm very curious about how the Illuminist regime is going to handle the ethnic/cultural questions of their empire. IOTL, the Soviet government had like three separate things going at once where on one hand they disavowed all nationalisms, on the other promoted the cultures of some of the ethnic groups of places like Central Asia and ensured they were represented, and on the mysterious third hand, also did utilize Russian nationalism/supremacism on occasion.

Are the Loomies an internationalist bunch, which could work given their revolutionary nature? Will they try and promote some degree of ethnic pride and cultural revival for minorities to keep them invested? Or are we going full Russification time and witness the Loomie Russians cram their culture down everybody's throat?

Now if you'll excuse me, talking about the Loonie Loomies that much is making my Cackalacky genes wanna barf.

Alright, here's a question I have about the *shudders* Loomies.

I'm very curious about how the Illuminist regime is going to handle the ethnic/cultural questions of their empire. IOTL, the Soviet government had like three separate things going at once where on one hand they disavowed all nationalisms, on the other promoted the cultures of some of the ethnic groups of places like Central Asia and ensured they were represented, and on the mysterious third hand, also did utilize Russian nationalism/supremacism on occasion.

Are the Loomies an internationalist bunch, which could work given their revolutionary nature? Will they try and promote some degree of ethnic pride and cultural revival for minorities to keep them invested? Or are we going full Russification time and witness the Loomie Russians cram their culture down everybody's throat?

Now if you'll excuse me, talking about the Loonie Loomies that much is making my Cackalacky genes wanna barf.
I would say, given that the Baltics are more or less very small, they could straight up give some autonomy to those regions. Machuria will be more subjected to Russification, but somewhat less rushing than OTL (unless the Loomies have someone like Stalin, but Volkov strikes me as Lenin + Bukharin), since Manchuria was colonized much later than OTL. Plus, without Ukraine, Russification might be easier? Given how Ukrainians tend to resist Russian incursions to their way of life.

Central Asia is a wild card on Russification, but given the Persians, the threats of Muslims, and smaller Turkic populations, the Loomies will try hard to Russify it.

I am still thinking if the Loomies are going to do some Nature Transformations like the Soviets did, and even going beyond that. Say, Northern River Reversal might be appealing to Illuminism’s doctrines of Eternal Progress. And when that project is finished, Russification will be a lot easier in Central Asia with the potential mollisols in that region get sufficiently watered for intensive agriculture, thus opened up for large scale settlements. But, it will disrupt the borders around Middle East and ....drum roll .... more wars!

Last edited:
I would say, given that the Baltics are more or less very small, they could straight up give some autonomy to those regions. Machuria will be more subjected to Russification, but somewhat less rushing than OTL (unless the Loomies have someone like Stalin, but Volkov strikes me as Lenin + Bukharin), since Manchuria was colonized much later than OTL. Plus, without Ukraine, Russification might be easier? Given how Ukrainians tend to resist Russian incursions to their way of life.

Central Asia is a wild card on Russification, but given the Persians, the threats of Muslims, and smaller Turkic populations, the Loomies will try hard to Russify it.

I am still thinking if the Loomies are going to do some Nature Transformations like the Soviets did, and even going beyond that. Say, Northern River Reversal might be appealing to Illuminism’s doctrines of Eternal Progress. And when that project is finished, Russification will be a lot easier in Central Asia with the potential mollisols in that region get sufficiently watered for intensive agriculture, thus opened up for large scale settlements. But, it will disrupt the borders around Middle East and ....drum roll .... more wars!

If I'm not mistaken, the Loomies got booted out of China, including Manchuria. I envision Manchuria as being the site of North Corea, although obviously Napo could have different plans.

Overall I think you might be on to something. However, I wonder if since they don't have Ukraine, the Illuminists might go for Russification in the Baltics as well since they won't be spending such a huge amount of time and resources trying to pacify Ukraine. That frees them up for it.

If I'm not mistaken, the Loomies got booted out of China, including Manchuria. I envision Manchuria as being the site of North Corea, although obviously Napo could have different plans.

Overall I think you might be on to something. However, I wonder if since they don't have Ukraine, the Illuminists might go for Russification in the Baltics as well since they won't be spending such a huge amount of time and resources trying to pacify Ukraine. That frees them up for it.
I still find it‘s hard to believe that the Russians would keep the whole Manchuria ITTL, and in my version the only reason they could hold it is because they invaded China during the late 1860s, when Manchuria was not sufficiently populated, and Ardor! Russia was more mordenized as well. At best, I think the Loomies could only keep parts of Northern Heilongjiang.
———-
If we assume the Loomies to have some Soviet mentality, they might deport people who are suspected of anti-Revolutionary activities. The Baltics, based on the Expanded Universe, was a hotspot for National Illuminism, which means a big no-no to the Muscovite Gov’t. So, they may base on that reason to come in Russifying to suppress “reactionary, separatist” thoughts. Doesn’t need to be rushing or brutal like OTL Soviets, since Prussia and Poland are Illuminist, too.

Last edited:
Guys, I think I found something from OTL that came out of TTL:
In all seriousness stuff like root races would likely only be common in the Illuminist sphere, since they describe a fall from a primeval state (godless freedom) but also a rise to a new spiritual awakening. The Fascists meanwhile are concerned with reconstituting lost glory (in their minds) rather than rebounding into some new state of being.

Actually Theosophy as a whole might be interesting if combined with Illuminism. Blavatsky would be in the Illuminist sphere.

EDIT: Actually scratch that, Blavatsky died in 1891 so she wouldn't overlap with the Loomies I don't think. That said, her writings TTL could absolutely influence the Illuminists

Last edited:
Halfway through the next Billy Graham chapter! We're also finally learning the origins of the Overton Agency, a long-mentioned but seldom explained mercenary army.

Get hyped.

As for Illuminism, I'm actually seeing them as a more loose confederation of Loomie states right now, with a lot of local determination on whether or not to be absorbed by neighbors. It's all about personal choice and ultimate liberty... so long as you aren't religious or anything but welcoming of the Second Enlightenment... This can and might easily change though. The Loomies have only been in charge of their own countries for a brief time.

Halfway through the next Billy Graham chapter! We're also finally learning the origins of the Overton Agency, a long-mentioned but seldom explained mercenary army.

Get hyped.

As for Illuminism, I'm actually seeing them as a more loose confederation of Loomie states right now, with a lot of local determination on whether or not to be absorbed by neighbors. It's all about personal choice and ultimate liberty... so long as you aren't religious or anything but welcoming of the Second Enlightenment... This can and might easily change though. The Loomies have only been in charge of their own countries for a brief time.
Get in the Goodyear hype(r)train bois, we meeting Billy (Again) now!

Just thought that the motto of Francoist Spain would fit the RU like a glove: "Una, Grande, Libre - > One, Great, Free". One, because the States were once united, and to fulfill the prophecy they must be one once again, Great, because God bestowed the entirety of the continent to the Union in the name of Manifest Destiny and Free because the Union claims to be the freest nation on the world and the whole concept of America is based on that idea.

Just thought that the motto of Francoist Spain would fit the RU like a glove: "Una, Grande, Libre - > One, Great, Free". One, because the States were once united, and to fulfill the prophecy they must be one once again, Great, because God bestowed the entirety of the continent to the Union in the name of Manifest Destiny and Free because the Union claims to be the freest nation on the world and the whole concept of America is based on that idea.
Giving the RU the Francoist Spain motto is perfect not only for that, but also for the sheer weirdness of it and the irony of adopting a motto which OTL is associated with what ITTL are considered papist inferiors.