Renovation: An Eastern Roman Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 67076

Soverihn may i borrow you too your map ? only the virgin version of course ^^
Yikes, my deepest apologies for being so late to respond. The answer is of course. (Not mine anyway so I can't really give jurisdiction)

Sorry for necroing, but, will the Imperials ever switch from the Palace of the Blachrenae to another Palace?
Maybe? Functionally there's no reason to at the moment but someone might decide to blow off money in a prestige project later down the line.

Anyway, if there's an impasse, I'll change my vote to Finished Timelines and Scenarios.
I'll get to work on that then.

Deleted member 67076

The Story Only Thread is here in the Finished Timelines and Scenario's Forum. Do note, as of now only 1/3 of the timeline has been updated. Reason being is that I'm rereading it and catching grammatical and spelling errors that need to be fixed (which takes a while given this timeline is 71 pages and ~35,000 words long). When these issues have been attended to, I'll upload the rest.

The Story Only Thread is here in the Finished Timelines and Scenario's Forum. Do note, as of now only 1/3 of the timeline has been updated. Reason being is that I'm rereading it and catching grammatical and spelling errors that need to be fixed (which takes a while given this timeline is 71 pages and ~35,000 words long). When these issues have been attended to, I'll upload the rest.

Squee!

I'm conflicted. On one hand I see that sov has posted only to find that there is no update, but on the other it is really nice to see a story only thread be created.

Deleted member 67076

So has this timeline ended?
Nah, just put on hold given I'm entering that annoying period where I'm far busier than normal. :openedeyewink: This may or may not continue for some months.

The timeline is nearing the end though. I'm pretty much setting the stage for wrapping things up on the Roman's path to a great power.
Let's be patient and not speculate anything till Sov says so. He must be busy in his real life which is more important and we should respect that.
Thanks.

Truth be told I've been very busy over the past few months. Finishing my summer job, got eye surgery, school starting up again, got other things needed to get done, etc, etc. These aren't major life threatening things so don't worry, but they are time consuming.

:happyblush

But but...
image.png

Hey this thread doesn't look good when it's silent. Where have all the folks gone? Good to see Sov that you have finally finished (up to the last update of course) the Story only thread. Here's hoping that this TL will resume it's regular flow from now on. Waiting for you to start churning out updates soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.