Wonderful dear Odinson, could you tell us circa how much livestock Snorri's people have right now?
Approximately: 857 goats
320 dogs
1,000 chickens
680 sheep
287 cats

When including livestock in Wampanoag hands total with Norse
1,260 goats
452 dogs
2,025 chickens
400 cats

I'm only sad, that those handy guys didn't make the trip:
220px-IcelandicHorseInWinter.jpg

I'm only sad, that those handy guys didn't make the trip:
220px-IcelandicHorseInWinter.jpg
I couldn't really see the Vikings taking horses with them, sorry. Horses will mostly fade from collective memory in the next few generations because most people Botnborg haven't seen them.

With the introduction of old world domesticates there’s always the (small) chance that an independent disease will prop up in the descendant communities of the Norse/Wampanog that in turn would strike the Europeans later on.

Chapter 16
Early Winter, 1087

Jarl Snorri Thorfinnsson shifted uncomfortably in his bed. An old skræling woman spoon fed him hot squirrel soup. Her leather features bunched together as she scowled at him. She poked his face with the wooden utensil. "Eat. Eat. Soup. It good for you. Open your trap." Hesitantly, Snorri took it into his mouth. She smiled at him, flashing her toothless gums. Snorri grudgingly gave her a grin.

Ever since collapsing in the meeting hall, he found himself more exhausted. He struggled to get out of bed most days, and some he was trapped in it. He wasn't able enough to go back to Botnborg, and so he was confined to a hut in Wampanoagborg. It was a comfortable building, wooden walls insulated from the cold, a thatch roof overhead, and a fire pit in the center of the house. Smoke drifted lazily through the opening at the top. A hundred years ago, this would have been a temporary home instead of permanent. A hundred years ago, Wampanoagborg wouldn't have existed. At least, Snorri didn't think so. He looked up at elder who took care of him during the weekdays.
"Do you ever wonder about how things could be different?"
She looked at him. "I suppose." She shrugged. "I'm more concerned with keeping grandson fed. Great Sachem or no, he has to eat."
"I mean like... what if the raiders from Nyhöfn escaped? And brought back more from Iceland? Or if my father never came here?"
"Oh. Eh, not really then."
Snorri leaned back. "I guess just me, than."
"Did you hear about Tisquantum?"
"No, what?"
"He's been brought before the thing." Snorri's eyes widened. "For what?"
" malicious attacks on your character and Clan. His father opposes this, but the Great Sachem himself supports it. He says this has to end. No more feuding."
"Who will oversee it? One of my people will obviously be biased towards me."
"One of the other tribes will. Not sure who, but someone who knows your customs and language. Seems fair enough to me."
Snorri grunted. It did seem to be a good compromise. Fair. Balanced. In theory anyhow.
"The thing is in spring, right?"
She nodded. "Means you'll have to be better soon if you want to watch."

Personally, I just wish it hadn't come to this point, Snorri thought to himself.