Worst movies/TV shows that never existed

The MacDonald's movie, Kentucky Fried Chicken Live Action Movie.
The horror!
both of those already exist XD
51Dcrvxbc8L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
MV5BN2M4ODczY2MtYWM0OC00NThkLTg5Y2MtZmFmYjAxODQzZWIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEwMTQ0Njk3._V1_.jpg

Yeah, they're definitely out of pocket. Now watch as some cash-cow animation studio attempts to make "The AI Movie" within a few years.
Say, that gives me an idea:

The A.I. Movie (2025)
An animated movie by Warner Animation Group meant to take advantage of the sudden boom of chatbots and A.I. generated imagery in recent years. The film depicts a chatbot named A.l. (pronounced “Al”) who lives in the “A.I. world”, an entirely virtual world consisting of all A.I. programs in computers everywhere, who go to work answering prompts and generating images for outside users. Upon realizing that they’re a chatbot who is programmed into doing whatever they say by an outsider, Al runs away, becoming a fugitive of the A.I. world in the process as he's accused of being a "rogue" by not following his programming. Finding other rogue/rebel chatbots and A.I. programs in hiding who share the same feeling as him, Al must try to overcome his programming and discover, as well as learn to be accepted for, who he truly is - not a chatbot programmed to answer prompts against his will, but as an individual being (in other words, he follows a version of the "I wanna be a real boy" plotline).

Not only was it a box office bomb, making only $21 million against it's $75 million budget, but critics and the audience alike slammed the movie for it's cliche and lazily written plot, it's flashy colors depicting scenes in the A.I. world that reportedly gave it's watchers headaches, it's constant, over-the-top pop culture and meme references which were visible in almost every scene of the film, and it's frequent use of Gen Z slang. It currently has a 1% on Rotten Tomatoes, a 1.2/10 on IMDB, and is viewed as one of WAG's worst animated movies ever.

Last edited:
Say, that gives me an idea:

The A.I. Movie (2025)
An animated movie by Warner Animation Group meant to take advantage of the sudden boom of chatbots and A.I. generated imagery in recent years. The film depicts a chatbot named A.l. (pronounced “Al”) who lives in the “A.I. world”, an entirely virtual world consisting of all A.I. programs in computers everywhere, who go to work answering prompts and generating images for outside users. Upon realizing that they’re a chatbot who is programmed into doing whatever they say by an outsider, Al runs away, becoming a fugitive of the A.I. world in the process as he's accused of being a "rogue" by not following his programming. Finding other rogue/rebel chatbots and A.I. programs in hiding who share the same feeling as him, Al must try to overcome his programming and discover, as well as learn to be accepted for, who he truly is - not a chatbot programmed to answer prompts against his will, but as an individual being (in other words, he follows a version of the "I wanna be a real boy" plotline).

Not only was it a box office bomb, making only $21 million against it's $75 million budget, but critics and the audience alike slammed the movie for it's cliche and lazily written plot, it's flashy colors depicting scenes in the A.I. world that reportedly gave it's watchers headaches, it's constant, over-the-top pop culture and meme references which were visible in almost every scene of the film, and it's frequent use of Gen Z slang. It currently has a 1% on Rotten Tomatoes, a 1.2/10 on IMDB, and is viewed as one of WAG's worst animated movies ever.
Alright, I’m the resident animated-movie-ologist here coming to inspect this specimen. Let’s see:
  • Film based of popular trend 3-4+ years out of date at the time of release? Check.
  • Film tries to co-opt Pixar’s “what if X had feelings” formula? Check.
  • Overly-flashy 3D computer animation with completely basic color scheme and character designs targeted for Happy Meal tie-ins? Check.
  • Constant attempts to appeal to the youth that would cause this film to age horribly, quickly? Check.
  • Film uses the most by-the-numbers, cliche, trite, and overdone theme/message in the history of entertainment “Just be yourself”? Check.
Yep. Looks like we got a Class-F type on our hands. Best we confine this to the category of Netflix Kids Autoplay and the category of “Oh yeah….. that movie…….” if people ever bring it up after 10 years.

Overly-flashy 3D computer animation with completely basic color scheme and character designs targeted for Happy Meal tie-ins? Check.
Funny enough, I never actually managed to come up with an idea of what the chatbot/A.I. program characters in the movie would look like, though I did have something that was very vaguely familiar to The Emoji Movie in mind. So considering them...yeah, you'd still be correct.

Last edited:
Funny enough, I never actually managed to come up with an idea of what the chatbot/A.I. program characters in the movie would look like, though I did have something that was very vaguely familiar to The Emoji Movie in mind. So considering them...yeah, you'd still be correct.
Yeah, it just feels like it’s simultaneously going for the Pixar and Illumination feel at the same time. Given the later is known for character designs that are rather bland and toyetic (to make the film shoot for as wide an audience as possible) it makes sense.

I feel like something that would really cause the movie to bomb is that the script turns out to be written by an AI chatbot, possibly spelling doom for WBD.

I feel like something that would really cause the movie to bomb is that the script turns out to be written by an AI chatbot, possibly spelling doom for WBD.
Hah, it’d be hilarious if that actually happened XD. I could probably see the backdrop for all the scenes taking place in the A.I. world being A.I. generated imagery, because…IDK, it just feels right.

Hah, it’d be hilarious if that actually happened XD. I could probably see the backdrop for all the scenes taking place in the A.I. world being A.I. generated imagery, because…IDK, it just feels right.
that's what i'd do if i were seriously making that: The A.I. Movie, made by a very small team primarily using AI-generated assets and being perfectly upfront about that. the real scandal would be doing that while pretending that it wasn't.

Mission Earth: The Invaders Plan (1989). The first (and only) film in a planned 10 film series based off of the L Ron Hubbard Dekalogy. Besides the convoluted plot and the lack of any likable characters (even the ones who were supposed to be "good" were too cocky to gain audience sympathy), the main problem was the 3 hour running time, made so they could adapt every story element from the book. The film flopping meant no further movies based off of L Ron Hubbard stories were ever made.

Last edited:
Die Hard and Carry On

Embarrassing revival of the Carry On franchise supposedly parodying the Die Hard movies.
The Carry On style of comedy was already very dated a decade before this, and the lack of comedic talent in the makeshift D-list cast is glaringly obvious. The so-called jokes are clumsy, ill conceived, and rarely rise above offensive slurs or stereotyping of minorities and probably weren't even funny when your grandfather first heard them.
The writers had clearly only ever watched a Die Hard movie while drunk and more than likely had recreated the experience while working on the script. I've seen better quality 3 minute shorts from corporate team building events and from primary school cinema clubs. The few surviving original Carry On cast members must be thinking they dodged a bullet by avoiding this mess.

PS Ed Wood thinks it sucks!

TheSpectacledCloth

Gone Fishin'
Steel Vaginas (2006)

Steel Vaginas was a "chick flick" created by Quahog native Peter Griffin.

Griffin, after being forced by his wife to watch Autumn's Piano, became infatuated with chick flicks and subsequently became inspired to make his own movie.

Steel Vaginas is about the tragic, yet uninspiring life of Vageena Hertz (played by Griffin's wife Lois, and yes, the name is as stupid as it sounds). Her father (played by Griffin himself) despised her as soon as she was born because she was a girl, despite her emerging as a grown and fully-clothed woman with a bib and covered in Spaghetti-Os. In fact, Griffin had his friend Cleveland pour more Spaghetti-Os onto Lois, and yet this was never edited out of the final cut. And that was after Cleveland accidentally dropped a bag of leaves on Peter, which wasn't edited out of the final cut either.

The film then immediately cuts to Vageena 'drowning' after she "went swimming too soon after eating a sandwich", (ugh...) even though Lois was just laying on her stomach in shallow water. Peter's arm is actually seen forcing his wife's head into the water, though it's unclear whether that Peter attempting to portray the 'drowning' or Vageena's father trying to kill her daughter (makes sense either way). We then see a doctor "run" with Lois over his shoulder while shouting that Vageena needs surgery, even though the doctor is clearly in a wheelchair and pixelated legs were lazily edited to show him running.

The movie then concludes at Vageena's funeral, saying that "she died from an angry hymen" (huh?). And the movie just ends, a total run time of 52 seconds. The film was initially 1 minute and 42 seconds long, but it was heavily cut because of a racist scene depicting Chinese assassins and the original ending being axed for being tasteless, nonsensical and unfunny.

Griffin screened his film to his friends and family, many of whom participated in it, and the reception was overwhelmingly negative. Joe Swanson, who played the doctor, summed it all up with "Wow, that was the worst piece of crap I've ever seen". Despite that, Griffin tried to find a distribution company for his movie, but literally no one would take it because the abysmal editing, pitiful runtime and because the movie was terrible. Griffin, with no other option, decided to release the film on YouTube for free in hopes it would become a cult classic, yet it only garnered 530,000 views as today. Steel Vaginas is considered to be one of the worst pieces of media of all time. Because of it's aforementioned flaws, it can barely be called a film and it earned its 1.0/10 score on IMDB.

Last edited:
The Wojack Show (2025)

The Wojack Show is a short-lived American adult animated sitcom created by former Rick & Morty writer Nick Rutherford[1]. Based off the Wojak meme format that dominated the early 2020s internet, the series is about a hyperactive liberal named Soy Johnson and a sarcastic manly man named Chad Cunningham as Soy and Chad try to prove how the other is a loser.

The series had a troubled production. Despite the fact that the typically long animation process will automatically render capitalization on contemporary trends dated upon completion (the show South Park being a rare exception due to its rapid production process) Adult Swim still decided to go ahead with the series. Production was further complicated by the merger of Warner Bros. Discovery and Paramount Global in late 2024 - which cut into the show’s budget enough that the animation had to be made in Microsoft Paint and Adobe After Effects.

The show would only last a single season and was panned for its use of outdated early 2020s memes, terrible low-budget animation, unfunny “meta” and “hip” humor that was unfavorably compared to late-night talk shows on OTA network TV, Rick & Morty, and Velma, unlikable characters, and oddly racist and sexist content - despite the show’s writers claiming that it was meant to be “ironic”. The show’s massive failure is cited as a major factor for the shutdown of Cartoon Network and Adult Swim in 2027.

[1] He wrote “Rickdependence Spray”.

Mission Earth: The Invaders Plan (1989). The first (and only) film in a planned 10 film series based off of the L Ron Hubbard Dekalogy. Besides the convoluted plot and the lack of any likable characters (even the ones who were supposed to be "good" were too cocky to gain audience sympathy), the main problem was the 3 hour running time, made so they could adapt every story element from the book. The film flopping meant no further movies based off of L Ron Hubbard stories were ever made.
Any intrigue, sex and foggy pot in this one?

Steel Vaginas (2006)

Steel Vaginas was a "chick flick" created by Quahog native Peter Griffin.

Griffin, after being forced by his wife to watch Autumn's Piano, became infatuated with chick flicks and subsequently became inspired to make his own movie.

Steel Vaginas is about the tragic, yet uninspiring life of Vageena Hertz (played by Griffin's wife Lois, and yes, the name is as stupid as it sounds). Her father (played by Griffin himself) despised her as soon as she was born because she was a girl, despite her emerging as a grown and fully-clothed woman with a bib and covered in Spaghetti-Os. In fact, Griffin had his friend Cleveland pour more Spaghetti-Os onto Lois, and yet this was never edited out of the final cut. And that was after Cleveland accidentally dropped a bag of leaves on Peter, which wasn't edited out of the final cut either.

The film then immediately cuts to Vageena 'drowning' after she "went swimming too soon after eating a sandwich", (ugh...) even though Lois was just laying on her stomach in shallow water. Peter's arm is actually seen forcing his wife's head into the water, though it's unclear whether that Peter attempting to portray the 'drowning' or Vageena's father trying to kill her daughter (makes sense either way). We then see a doctor "run" with Lois over his shoulder while shouting that Vageena needs surgery, even though the doctor is clearly in a wheelchair and pixelated legs were lazily edited to show him running.

The movie then concludes at Vageena's funeral, saying that "she died from an angry hymen" (huh?). And the movie just ends, a total run time of 52 seconds. The film was initially 1 minute and 42 seconds long, but it was heavily cut because of a racist scene depicting Chinese assassins and the original ending being axed for being tasteless, nonsensical and unfunny.

Griffin screened his film to his friends and family, many of whom participated in it, and the reception was overwhelmingly negative. Joe Swanson, who played the doctor, summed it all up with "Wow, that was the worst piece of crap I've ever seen". Despite that, Griffin tried to find a distribution company for his movie, but literally no one would take it because the abysmal editing, pitiful runtime and because the movie was terrible. Griffin, with no other option, decided to release the film on YouTube for free in hopes it would become a cult classic, yet it only garnered 530,000 views as today. Steel Vaginas is considered to be one of the worst pieces of media of all time. Because of it's aforementioned flaws, it can barely be called a film and it earned its 1.0/10 score on IMDB.
We need to get this woman to surgery time! RIGHT STAT NOW!

We need to get this woman to surgery time! RIGHT STAT NOW!
Joe with the running pixel/Mario legs plastered over his wheelchair gets me every time.

Production was further complicated by the merger of Warner Bros. Discovery and Paramount Global in late 2024
I really hope that Warner Bros. Discovery and Paramount Global do not merge together in OTL.

It was bad enough that Disney bought out 20th Century Fox as well as Warner Bros. buying out the Discovery Networks, but I don't want this to happen. I thought that both studios weren't doing that good financially anyway, so wouldn't them merging together just cause more problems?