Worst movies/TV shows that never existed

We see what you did there...
The funny thing is, I wasn't even trying to be cheeky on purpose about it.
I could see that airing during their earlier years.....ya'know, when the network was in it's "let's be as manly and offensive as possible" phase in their first few years before they somewhat got their act together during the Get More Action era of the network.

Hell, I could even see G4 airing the show....
And that was the idea behind it. An absurd sendup of game shows a la Joe Schmo Show with a touch of World's Worst Tenants.

Kiepski Film (Bad Movie), 2020

For those unaware, Świat Według Kiepskich (World according to the Bads, the term ,,Kiepski" litteraly means ,,bad" as in ,,bad, cheap shoes" or ,,lazy worker") is a Polish Classic - it was a comedy, but it helped raise awareness of real issues in Polish Society at the time, even though they were exaggerated. Domestic Violence, Joblessness, Jobs with no Upward growth, Alcoholism, Lack of family support for youths - all of them were tackles in some ways, according to the old Polish Maxim of ,,Przyjemne i użyteczne" (Useful and Entertaining, roughly).

And so, of course, Netflix had to ruin it.

The Plans for the movie already hit a roadblock early on - Many major actors were either dead (Bohdań Smoleń, the actor behind important side character Postman Ed) or unwilling to star in the Movie (most importantly Ryszard Kotys, who played Paździoch - the most important character outside of the actual Kiepski family, as well as Andrzej Grabowski - the famous actor responsible for the role of Family Patriarch Ferdynand Kiepski), resulting in the need to draft many unexperienced replacements . To add insult to injury, Dariusz Gnatowski (playing the role of Boczek, a major side character in both the orginal TV series and the initial script) died halfway through filming, so they had to replace him with reused assets and shitty, RougeOneTarkin-esque CGI.
The inclusion of Wasij Mazur, infamous for playing the main character in a Russian Kiepskis Rip-off, was also met with criticism. Add to that abysmal humor, low turnout rates due to the Pandemic and the excitement regarding the still-recent Presidential Election, the movie faced a rocky start when it launched in December 2020.

It was soon showered by negative reviews from every direction, with some Polish Politicians even calling for it to be removed from Cinemas. It became a massive flop, barely making back 17% of its original budget (excluding the small but still present Advertising costs) and resulted in Netflix shelving the planned ,,Polish Alternate History Universe" started by ,,1983".

Makes sense to me! That's how I figured the reputation of the Yellow Submarine remake would have gone.

At least it would be a bit better than Mars Needs Moms, though.
yeah and I forgot to mention that following the release of the film, the blue meanies from the Remake became the source of mostly memes on the internet in the early 2010s