The Land of Freedom

I admit that I became the spark of the final decision of Sakura_F reboot the timeline. But even the dear author knows what's going on, as stated in his/her very last post below page 70. He/She already have problems proceeding before and he/she is trying to make the work finish to its conclusion. But the author has enough and so made the reboot decision. I just helped it happen but it's going to happen one way or another without me. Some people are creating misconceptions like "white power fantasy" or having misunderstandings about the timeline and I don't want those things to stick because I know that this is fantastic work and very original.

So I am going to stop making proposals. With my part in this decision, I am apologizing to dear readers. I'm done.

Last edited:
Wow. Holy fucking shit. When I saw land of freedom I freaked, and that was so cool. Highlighting the United States biggest problems add a democracy and a free nation..so amazing.

WOW, I was thrown off by the apocalyptic ending. Why??? Nevertheless, it's a great timeline. :) I wish you the best in the Shield Of Liberty.