Renovation: An Eastern Roman Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading again.Why is the Macedonian frontier considered one of the most dangerous frontiers when the Bulgarians have significant trade relations with the ERE and is allied to it?

Deleted member 67076

So, Sov, map?
When I learn GIMP.
Great update! Hope this new roman army shows those darn genoese how they roll :D

You also mentioned egypt interphering. I am sure that means they will do anything to prevent rome from getting stronger once constantinople reaches a certain amount of land. We may see mamluks fighting in roman civil wars :eek:
Oh that's a far bit off. Think mid to late 1400s.

I've been reading again.Why is the Macedonian frontier considered one of the most dangerous frontiers when the Bulgarians have significant trade relations with the ERE and is allied to it?
The perception amongst the elites that Bulgaria is more powerful and might betray them at one point; the recent performance amongst the Ottomans has reinforced that.

Again, not that rational- but well this is something Ive been repeatedly coming across during my studies.

Deleted member 67076

How many years will John V stay in power?

As many as I decide.

Revised map up:

9QX2e7y.png

Everything good?

So the Romans got a bit more territory in Asia Minor?

I guess the next war will be getting rid of the Latins from Achaea once and for all?

Is Trebizond in the purple or in the orange? Also, i'd like to see the Romans get the rest of the Peloponnese and Euboea back.
Orange.

IIRC,the author said a war between Constantinople and Genoa won't happen until the 1400s.

As for the Peloponnese,I agree they should take it from the Neapolitans ASAP.

Deleted member 67076

So the Romans got a bit more territory in Asia Minor?

I guess the next war will be getting rid of the Latins from Achaea once and for all?
No.

Maybe. Depends if Genoa gets Naples to join in.
So, is the Great Western Schism, or analogue, forgotten?
Forgetting implies that I have left it out. Nothing's been put down on paper yet. ;)

Is Trebizond in the purple or in the orange? Also, i'd like to see the Romans get the rest of the Peloponnese and Euboea back.
Orange. Euboea is definitely a goal, the problem is that its also one for Genoa as its very strategic.

IIRC,the author said a war between Constantinople and Genoa won't happen until the 1400s.

As for the Peloponnese,I agree they should take it from the Neapolitans ASAP.
It won't. That camel needs enough straws for its back to break.

Keyword in as is 'Possible'.

Something Russian to represent orthodoxy maybe? A Russian war song? I can sometimes listen to Katyusha when I am bored, so we could try that... As long as its female vocals, since it is supposed to be a women's point of view in that song. Besides, it sounds better.

Something Russian to represent orthodoxy maybe? A Russian war song? I can sometimes listen to Katyusha when I am bored, so we could try that... As long as its female vocals, since it is supposed to be a women's point of view in that song. Besides, it sounds better.

Link, please?

Deleted member 67076

So you're going to exchange a Roman Anatolia for a Muslim Spain?

I can get behind that.

Not exactly- without gicing much away, its more like Im changing the dynamics of Spain itself during the early modern age. Less friendlyness with Aragon. Greater Muslim presence in Grenada.

Deleted member 67076

Muslim colonies in the Americas? :eek:

One day I will learn to spell:p.

Eh you know what, lemme see if I can bring in some Islamic states into the colonization game. Minarets of Atlantis (which I highly recommend) managed to pull this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.