"Io Mihailŭ, Împĕratul Românilor" - A Michael the Brave Romania Wank

Liked The Berlin Dome.
Checked for more Zagan.

Prerequisites:
- Love realistic wanks.
- Love Zagan maps, because of quality AND quantity.
- Love popular reactions/slice of life/in depth data etc. adding to the immersion.
- LOVE characters, especially your very well done OCs.

Result:
- Liked this even more than TBD.

Thanks for this amazing TL as usual.
This was so great I even imagined a series of movies or a TV series depicting the life of the imperial family over the centuries.
It would be the second coming of Game of Thrones IMO.

Zagan

Donor
Liked The Berlin Dome.
Checked for more Zagan.

Prerequisites:
- Love realistic wanks.
- Love Zagan maps, because of quality AND quantity.
- Love popular reactions/slice of life/in depth data etc. adding to the immersion.
- LOVE characters, especially your very well done OCs.

Result:
- Liked this even more than TBD.

Thanks for this amazing TL as usual.
This was so great I even imagined a series of movies or a TV series depicting the life of the imperial family over the centuries.
It would be the second coming of Game of Thrones IMO.
Thank you very much. You are very kind.

A movie is probably too much to hope but I will probably have it published after I finish it and translate it into Romanian (I have an acquaintance at a publishing house and that might help).

The next chapter is on its way (Inching Towards the Third European War).

Zagan

Donor
Not an update, sorry.

I will update TTL, I promise. I am too busy with my Berlin Dome TL right now but, after I finish it, I will certainly return here.

What I couldn't refrain from posting here is a bizarre thing I found on the Internet.

One of my maps from TTL is presented as fact on a supposedly Romanian history site.

I cross my heart that this is true. It is NOT an April Fools joke!

Check the link below: Istoria din afara manualelor școlare: unificatorii Ţărilor Române, înainte de Mihai Viteazul (History outside school textbooks: the unification of the Romanian lands, before Mihai Viteazul).

Yes, the page is in Romanian but its English Google Translate version is decent. You can give it a try.

To prevent possible link rot, here is a page snapshot:

Article_Print_Screen.png

Do you recognize my map? Yes, it's this one. Copied with no attribution by the way, not that I care very much but still... Should I contact the administrator?

Really strange. I mean, do people confuse reality with alternate history?

Really strange. I mean, do people confuse reality with alternate history?
There's a picture floating around the internet of a school planner/agenda with an alternate history world map in the back of it.

Having made AH maps, it concerns me that so many people wouldn't be able to tell real history apart from fiction, especially now that both are just as likely to show up in a Google image search.