Blue Skies in Camelot (Continued): An Alternate 80s and Beyond

If I had a nickel for every time a Kennedy with a Texan running mate was elected president over a California Republican in a year ending in 0, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice

Xman1287

Banned
Don’t forget to prevent John Belushi’s death and add
late 1981 was right around when Dan Aykroyd got the idea for ghostbusters or in this timeline GhostSmashers Co directed by Ivan Reitman and John Landis and effects done by BOSS FILM STUDIOS then known still as Effects Entertainment Group Industrial Light and Magic Apogee and Jim Hensons Creature shop put those four effects businesses together under a super business and boom

Please Don’t forget to put out the futuristic swat riot gear wearing GhostSmashers Starring Dan Aykroyd as Ray Stantz John Belushi as Peter Venkman Jeff Goldblum as Egon Spengler Eddie Murphy as Winston Zeddemore John Candy as Louis Tulley Sigourney Weaver as Dana Barrett Sandra Bernhard as Janine Melnitz and Paul Reubens as Ivo Shandor aka the GhostSmashers interdimensional Employer and Slavitza Jovan as Gozer the Gozerian Ruler of the sixth dimension there final battle in a hellish reality and their Vehicle that all Black 1975 Cadillac ambulance with purple and white strobe lights for the theme song have Peter Aykroyd Hughes and Thrall NRBQ Lindsay Buckingham Huey Lewis Ray Parker Jr Kenny Loggins in a mashup music group for the theme song also for the other GhostSmashers Add both John Lithgow Christopher Lloyd and Christopher Walken Harold Ramis Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson Yaphet Kotto Richard Pryor and Jim Belushi yes John Belushi’s brother Michael Keaton Steve Guttenberg Chevy Chase Michael Richards Robin Williams Tom Hanks and if he is still alive and not dead from his suicide Freddie Prinze as the other GhostSmasher teams and for a couple laughs have Rick Moranis and Annie Potts as The Married couple who encounter Slimer who will be known as OnionHead.

Also add William Atherton a loanshark bureaucrat type jerk wad who is after the smashers for the gear.

Also add this song is from the dragnet movie that starred Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks implent Dance or Die as well as that song was a repurposed Ghostbusters reject theme song and it is catchy

David Lynch's success with The Shining is probably going to affect the production of the 1984 Dune movie, mostly because I feel like now executives would know sci-fi probably isn't his thing.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Don’t forget to prevent John Belushi’s death and add
late 1981 was right around when Dan Aykroyd got the idea for ghostbusters or in this timeline GhostSmashers Co directed by Ivan Reitman and John Landis and effects done by BOSS FILM STUDIOS then known still as Effects Entertainment Group Industrial Light and Magic Apogee and Jim Hensons Creature shop put those four effects businesses together under a super business and boom

Please Don’t forget to put out the futuristic swat riot gear wearing GhostSmashers Starring Dan Aykroyd as Ray Stantz John Belushi as Peter Venkman Jeff Goldblum as Egon Spengler Eddie Murphy as Winston Zeddemore John Candy as Louis Tulley Sigourney Weaver as Dana Barrett Sandra Bernhard as Janine Melnitz and Paul Reubens as Ivo Shandor aka the GhostSmashers interdimensional Employer and Slavitza Jovan as Gozer the Gozerian Ruler of the sixth dimension there final battle in a hellish reality and their Vehicle that all Black 1975 Cadillac ambulance with purple and white strobe lights for the theme song have Peter Aykroyd Hughes and Thrall NRBQ Lindsay Buckingham Huey Lewis Ray Parker Jr Kenny Loggins in a mashup music group for the theme song also for the other GhostSmashers Add both John Lithgow Christopher Lloyd and Christopher Walken Harold Ramis Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson Yaphet Kotto Richard Pryor and Jim Belushi yes John Belushi’s brother Michael Keaton Steve Guttenberg Chevy Chase Michael Richards Robin Williams Tom Hanks and if he is still alive and not dead from his suicide Freddie Prinze as the other GhostSmasher teams and for a couple laughs have Rick Moranis and Annie Potts as The Married couple who encounter Slimer who will be known as OnionHead.

Also add William Atherton a loanshark bureaucrat type jerk wad who is after the smashers for the gear.

Also add this song is from the dragnet movie that starred Dan Aykroyd and Tom Hanks implent Dance or Die as well as that song was a repurposed Ghostbusters reject theme song and it is catchy
You have posted this AT LEAST four time in this thread.

That is three more than necessary

Xman1287

Banned
A lot people
You have posted this AT LEAST four time in this thread.

That is three more than necessary
simple answer there’s not a lot of good John Belushi Peter Venkman GhostSmasher stories and I think we can all agree how hilarious it would be to see John Belushi Dan Aykroyd Jeff Goldblum Eddie Murphy saving the world as a futuristic team of Ghost hunters who find out that their boss ticked off A ruler from another dimension by holding captive the rulers beloved pet and seeing there hijinks together Murphy getting slimed by onionhead Goldblum giving Egon style monologue Aykroyd and Belushi driving the black Ecto-1 into the firehouse smoking a cigar and cigarette and cussing like no tomorrow while holding tucked there helmets under there sides and I want the Ghostsmashers story to be perfect as it should’ve been had Belushi never died and Murphy committed to the project instead of Beverly Hills Cop

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
A lot people

simple answer there’s not a lot of good John Belushi Peter Venkman GhostSmasher stories and I think we can all agree how hilarious it would be to see John Belushi Dan Aykroyd Jeff Goldblum Eddie Murphy saving the world as a futuristic team of Ghost hunters who find out that their boss ticked off A ruler from another dimension by holding captive the rulers beloved pet and seeing there hijinks together Murphy getting slimed by onionhead Goldblum giving Egon style monologue Aykroyd and Belushi driving the black Ecto-1 into the firehouse smoking a cigar and cigarette and cussing like no tomorrow while holding tucked there helmets under there sides and I want the Ghostsmashers story to be perfect as it should’ve been had Belushi never died and Murphy committed to the project instead of Beverly Hills Cop
Post the one time. That is all you need to do. The author will decide if it’s part of where they want to go.

Xman1287

Banned
Post the one time. That is all you need to do. The author will decide if it’s part of where they want to go.
Okay I will stop but most of them were tweaks of it sorry about that when you read up on what ghostbusters could’ve been it sounds like a really exciting excellent movie had things i mean futuristic stuff a car that can both Doctor who and back to the future in one that’s like a two for one meal like onion rings and French fries with your burger so apologies on that and I don’t want a piece missing out so I feel like it would be a awesome story so I apologize for me spamming it like crazy but I promise that stops now

Okay I will stop but most of them were tweaks of it sorry about that when you read up on what ghostbusters could’ve been it sounds like a really exciting excellent movie had things i mean futuristic stuff a car that can both Doctor who and back to the future in one that’s like a two for one meal like onion rings and French fries with your burger so apologies on that and I don’t want a piece missing out so I feel like it would be a awesome story so I apologize for me spamming it like crazy but I promise that stops now
Not to be sassy, but placing some punctuation in your posts could help you in getting you a reply.

Yeah but it made for good stories.
You know, maybe I just read the posts too quickly, but I am wondering how deep the two major sectors of the Democratic Party are between the Social Democrats and Christian Democrats with RFK in office. Where would Bobby fall under within the two wings? Or does he try to merge them under one?

If President_Lincoln wants to do that he'll include it. You can't be pushy.
Not that it's my business, but you've been rather pushy yourself for quite a while in my eyes, albeit not necessarily as frequently, what with Roman Polanski and Star Wars, so let's try not to come across as holier than thou. And Uniquely Genius was a bit repetitive with requests/demands about the Philippines and other things, and overusing the word genius.

Last edited:
Gentlemen-gentlemen, let's stop bickering and finger-pointing before it gets hot. Let's not further derail this wonderful thread with petty arguments.

Edit: I sincerely hope that no one else gets baited and adds further fuel to the fire. We are all entitled to our opinion and to give suggestions to the author, but there are certain rules and decorum that must be followed (no spamming, etc.). Furthermore, the final decision lies with the author, regardless of whether we commenters agree or not with the direction he's taken. It will be up to him which ideas he picks up for his story.

Last edited:
Gentlemen-gentlemen, let's stop bickering and finger-pointing before it gets hot. Let's not further derail this wonderful thread with petty arguments.

Edit: I sincerely hope that no one else gets baited and adds further fuel to the fire. We are all entitled to our opinion and to give suggestions to the author, but there are certain rules and decorum that must be followed (no spamming, etc.). Furthermore, the final decision lies with the author, regardless of whether we commenters agree or not with the direction he's taken. It will be up to him which ideas he picks up for his story.
Yes, but my problem is only that the author seems to have given these two a bit too much of a free hand to influence him compared to other people, nothing else. It made me feel uneasy, nothing personal.🙂

You know, maybe I just read the posts too quickly, but I am wondering how deep the two major sectors of the Democratic Party are between the Social Democrats and Christian Democrats with RFK in office. Where would Bobby fall under within the two wings? Or does he try to merge them under one?
Probably a mix between the two

RFK would likely be a part of the moderate Social Democrats. A progressive but not radically so. So far he’s also able to keep peace between the two branches, in part possibly due to his own deep Christianity