As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I mean as in if Henson, Saban, WB, and Luxor merge with each other (as in, one of them merges with another but not all together), the properties they'd have to give up in order to do this could be collectively spun off. So ABC/SBC (I suspect if Henson-Saban exists they'd have to give up one of them, and I have a feeling it'll be SBC), etc. would be merged with whatever WB-Luxor has to give up into a cohesive company. Maybe call it Odyssey after the channel.
If warner and luxor merger they probbly have to spin of assets. The assets that I hope get sold inxlude caracloc or revoutlion films , permacviso or bulwinkle studios Atlantic records grand diamond pictures dark horse comics and midway games and a few padrks

if henson and saban merge what I hope that demison th
of golden haversack abc or SBC Demi son films or golden harvest new line animation or kascpykusco animation cross gen or eclipse comics oddesy and vestron pictures

i really hope that some aseects are bought by hardrock,entertiemnt. Or people that, cod Aguirre some assets include Amazon att cod ore Verizon sprit comcast or ecchocstat

Last edited:
I hopping the charter of Uriel get a come back atl beyond an animated Christmas special and an appearance on snobby dooo. I got servers ideas idea one id an Anitra Uriel series in the same universe as the Christmas’s special. I call it did I do that. Idea two a sitcom with grown up urkel married to Laura working as a ceo of a silcon valley urkel as martutre and lot more sauce then in youth but sometimes his geekingness comes back in the most embracing ways. Urkel as a son name jr who lacks his father inventiess but is good at math and just as geeky and more Acident prone then fathe when he was young I would call this show days Go by.Idea two a sitcom about a still geeky urkel who has faild had inventor but had a steedynjob as an a comet or. Insurances agent. This urkel is widowed or divorce and full cudsty or two sons and a daughter two or his kids are just as geeky as him but the is a popular cool guy at school or his ashamed of his family. I would call this show the Uriel’s. Idea four a remake of family matters. Idea 5 urkel guest staring on fuller house this was suggested otl but never done due to the guy behind the idea getting fired. Anyon reading this tell me your favorite idea. Does anybody think it would be a good idea for oldnavy to set up a poll

i am looking forward to the entertainment new headlines for mid and late August . Oldnavy if you need a few ideas I got some. just ask me and I will pm them

August 2010 Movies
August 2010 Movies

maxresdefault.jpg

The Other Guys

Released by Columbia Pictures

image.jpg

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Released by Universal Pictures

MV5BMTk4MzQ3NDczOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzIzMzQ0Mw@@._V1_.jpg

The Expendables
Released by Lionsgate​

Andy MacBeth (2010 Film)
nickelodeon-nedsdeclassifiedschoolsurvivalguide-101-319146-1920x1080-1612284983.jpg

Andy MacBeth
Known in some territories as Andy Larkin 2
Released by New Line Cinema on August 6, 2010

Based on the television series What's with Andy? produced by CineGroupe and New Line Television

Adapted from the stage play Just MacBeth! written by Andy Griffiths and illustrated by Terry Denton

A parody of William Shakespeare's MacBeth

Directed by
Kevin Smith

Screenplay by
Andy Griffiths
Based on his play

Music By
Luz Ramirez

What's with Andy? Theme by Haim Saban and Shuki Levy with new lyrics by Ian James Corlett

Main Cast
Devon Werkheiser as Andy Larkin/MacBeth
Daniel Curtis Lee as Danny Pickett/Banquo
Christian Serratos as Lori Mackney/Lady MacBeth
Simon Pegg as King Duncan
Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Malcolm
Skandar Keynes as Donalban
Ewan McGregor as MacDuff
Helen Mirren, Fiona Shaw and Cathy Moriarty as the Three Witches

Notes
- Raja Gosnell did not return for the sequel, opting instead to work with Touchstone on its live action/CGI hybrid of The Smurfs, slated for a summer 2011 release.
- In the karaoke battle scene, King Duncan (Simon Pegg) sings the Pussycat Dolls' "Don't Cha," albeit with a thick Scottish accent and some lyrics modified for the film to retain its PG rating.
- New Line Cinema unveiled a new logo at the beginning of this film.​

Here is the new logo for New Line, beginning with Andy MacBeth
DCoqGxO.png

The new logo is animated similar to the Home Entertainment/High Definition logo that was used IOTL before New Line was absorbed into Warner Bros.

Kyle Phillips in Omaha, NE writes...
Hey, Tiff. Has anyone brought this clip to your attention?

Tiffany Disney
"Yup. That's what me and Joyce look like when we're out and about."​

Here is the new logo for New Line, beginning with Andy MacBeth
DCoqGxO.png

The new logo is animated similar to the Home Entertainment/High Definition logo that was used IOTL before New Line was absorbed into Warner Bros.
I was already on board for this logo on principle, but seeing it in motion makes me sad it was just dropped like that.

I wonder how Andy Scottishplay did at the box office?
It did okay, but it's one of those movies where you'd only like it if you like silly, exaggerated slapstick turned up to 12. Or, if you like seeing the works of Shakespeare parodied at a level that makes drama snobs cringe.

I was already on board for this logo on principle, but seeing it in motion makes me sad it was just dropped like that.
Yeah, I also miss New Line being autonomous within the Warner portfolio IOTL.

However, with rumors of Henson, Bally, Saban and TimeWarner bulking up in the near future ITTL, I hope to keep New Line alive beyond 2011.

Any thoughts, comments, questions before we get to Thundercats 2?
Oldnavy you said that peacock and tbs paramount have had the most luck neogating with cruise line. I like the. Idea of peakcok partnering with carnival to form DreamWorks cruise line and tbs paramount partnering with Royal care in to make a package called the Cartoon Network experince. in I hope to hear news headlines if you like my suggestion. Did you know that nil offered a nicokloenncruise package form 2011 tom2015 otlAnd Royal care in ofeer dreamworks experiment cruises from 2010 to 2011. I hope Diseny cruise competitors will last longer atl

@MxCokoko

Ernest P. Worrell Filmography
Released by Touchstone

Ernest Goes to Camp (1987)
Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
Ernest Goes to Jail (1990)
Ernest Scared Stupid (1991)

Keep in mind, Disney did not own the Ernest character outright IOTL. Nor did Henson own Ernest outright ITTL either. Emshell was the real home of Ernest.

Released by Luxor
Ernest Falls in Love (1993)
Ernest Sings the Blues (1994)

Ernest Goes to the World Bowl (1995) Produced with cooperation from the World League of American Football. Includes footage from the 1992 World Bowl, which saw the Oakland Condors defeat the Orlando Thunder. Originally titled Ernest Goes to the Super Bowl before the NFL read the script and said no to the project.

Ernest for President (1996)
Ernest Goes to Africa (1997)
Ernest Joins a Boy Band (1998)

Future Ernest project in development with Legendary, Emshell and the Jim Varney estate...
Son of Ernest with Gus St. Pierre as Ernest, Jr.

@MxCokoko

Ernest P. Worrell Filmography
Released by Touchstone

Ernest Goes to Camp (1987)
Ernest Saves Christmas (1988)
Ernest Goes to Jail (1990)
Ernest Scared Stupid (1991)

Keep in mind, Disney did not own the Ernest character outright IOTL. Nor did Henson own Ernest outright ITTL either. Emshell was the real home of Ernest.

Released by Luxor
Ernest Falls in Love (1993)
Ernest Sings the Blues (1994)

Ernest Goes to the World Bowl (1995) Produced with cooperation from the World League of American Football. Includes footage from the 1992 World Bowl, which saw the Oakland Condors defeat the Orlando Thunder. Originally titled Ernest Goes to the Super Bowl before the NFL read the script and said no to the project.

Ernest for President (1996)
Ernest Goes to Africa (1997)
Ernest Joins a Boy Band (1998)

Future Ernest project in development with Legendary, Emshell and the Jim Varney estate...
Son of Ernest with Gus St. Pierre as Ernest, Jr.
Oh hell yeah, I can't wait to see this movie (I wish it was real OTL)