Chiang Kai-Shek goes to Germany: An Axis China Timeline

Well for starters for the about 2 million (by my rough calculations) more Jews that survived compared to OTL. Then all those Slavs who weren't murdered by the Nazi Occipiers. China had much less of it occupied by the Japanse and despite the post-war famine looks like it'll avoid Mao's Great Leap Of The Cliff.
As long as the 1st amendment holds, Civil Rights will come about in the US sooner or later. Tens of millions of lives in exchange for a later than OTL sounds not exactly dystopic to me.

Well for starters for the about 2 million (by my rough calculations) more Jews that survived compared to OTL. Then all those Slavs who weren't murdered by the Nazi Occipiers. China had much less of it occupied by the Japanse and despite the post-war famine looks like it'll avoid Mao's Great Leap Of The Cliff.
As long as the 1st amendment holds, Civil Rights will come about in the US sooner or later. Tens of millions of lives in exchange for a later than OTL sounds not exactly dystopic to me.
Even the comments on this TL make me laugh

CCA I think delayed , and civil rights law probablyis watered down and not as powerful as it is in OTL without USA getting involved in foreign wars, race relations laws improve but slower going in this timeline. However I am not surprised if west coast cities with high Japanese and Chinese populatiosn together like San Fran and LA and even Hawaii get deadly race riots between the Chinese and Japanese Americans. Howwever in this timeline the African American population which is not subjected to heroin and crack epidemics of the 70s to 90s is actually a bit more prosperous and progressive. Crime in the USA is a bit lower in this timeline than OTL Due to the prosperous China USA trade , Chinese Americans get good race relations , as for the Japanese well....

One big consequence of US staying neutral in ww2 is no GI bills for returning soldiers, and probobly a smaller baby boom (although there probobly will still be one).

If it's like OTL, the Filipinos had autonomy in the 30s and independence in 1946, though.
Would the Philippines remain closer to the US with no Japanese occupation and puppet government interrupting their path to independence? Or perhaps more distant because the US never liberated them so memories of the Philippine-American war are more fresh?

Yah I think the Philippines would still have gotten independence in 1946 or even 1944, (Tyding Mcduffie act in 1934, establishes a ten year transition period to independence for the Philippines), however with the proviso, USA would still maintain its military bases in the Philippines I think the Philippine government would actually be close to the Chinese and the US gov. The Filipino gov. would admire the Chinsee anti collonialist strance(also Philippines has a large Chinese population) but still close to teh USA gov. due to US influence on Philippine economy and gov. I think the Philippines becomes an important component in the upcoming close trade relations between the USA and China. Philppines is also important to China , as the Philippines serves as a important jumping off point for Chinese logsitical support to Anti japanese rebels in the Dutch East Indies(or Japanese East Indies). Im not surprised, southern Philippines have Indonesiean rebel training and supply bases funded by the Chinese. The Japanese pissed off that they cannot do anything about ti, since the USA is protecting the Philippines. The US gov. has prohibited gun and rebel smuggling into British Malaya sicne US gov. wants good relations with Great Britain.

I think the Chinese find it important to deny the Dutch East Indies as a resouce hub for the Japanese empire, hence massive support with the Philippines as a important mid way point for guns, volunteers supplies to the various Indonesian anti Japanese groups. This causes great friction with the USA. and the Japanese of course respond with extreme brutality which fosters more resistance and more outrage in the USA. Not surprised USA , expands the USN esp. in the Pacific to face Japan. as well as getting a nuclear arsenal.

Dutch east indies becomes a resource sink for the Japanese, Japanese are forced to spend a lot of money to try to pacify the place and maintain naval patrols in teh Celebes sea which becomes a hot spot. as the IJN tries to halt gun and guerilla supply line from the PH to the Dutch east Indies. The Japanese will problby fight an expensive guerilla war in the Dutch east indies which impact the already poor japanese economy which is helped by trade with the pro Colohnial axis esp. the british.

Dutch east indies becomes a resource sink for the Japanese, Japanese are forced to spend a lot of money to try to pacify the place and maintain naval patrols in teh Celebes sea which becomes a hot spot. as the IJN tries to halt gun and guerilla supply line from the PH to the Dutch east Indies. The Japanese will problby fight an expensive guerilla war in the Dutch east indies which impact the already poor japanese economy which is helped by trade with the pro Colohnial axis esp. the british.
So the Japanese get their own Vietnam War, eh? I can dig that.

To make things more interesting can we get the Empire of Japan having nukes down the line as well (as well as surviving past the 1950s)?

I think theyll probably get nukes and missle tech, however in the meantime, I think they got chemicals and bio weapons to tip their missles. but a nuke program costs a lot of money and the Japanese economy is depressed due to the war. and probably the upcoming pacification of the Dutch East Indies. Not surprsied the British and Germans later help the Japanese acquire nukes.

I think theyll probably get nukes and missle tech, however in the meantime, I think they got chemicals and bio weapons to tip their missles. but a nuke program costs a lot of money and the Japanese economy is depressed due to the war. and probably the upcoming pacification of the Dutch East Indies. Not surprsied the British and Germans later help the Japanese acquire nukes.
Agreed. Though missiles with biochemical warheads is absolutely terrifying.

To the USA its also important to keep the Japanese from exploiting resource rich Dutch East Indies. Keep the Japanese dependent on the Americans for their oil, scrap metal etc. doing so more profit for the USA. and keep the japanese weaker and less of a threat.