Renovation: An Eastern Roman Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 67076

Any idea when the next update will come out?
I got a couple half baked ideas and a few outlines done of everything to 1500 or so (which is when I wanna end the timeline; Rome's as a Great Power in Europe once more).

As for when, possibly within the next few days to weeks. Ive been trying to get back into writing; just been super busy lately with real life nonsense.

I got a couple half baked ideas and a few outlines done of everything to 1500 or so (which is when I wanna end the timeline; Rome's as a Great Power in Europe once more).

As for when, possibly within the next few days to weeks. Ive been trying to get back into writing; just been super busy lately with real life nonsense.

This makes me want to ask something; will there still be a War of the Roses or equivalent in this timeline?

Please Please Please update! This is one of (if not the) most detailed and intriguing TLs I've seen, and it would be a shame if it died

Sorry to bump, but an observation: It seems even the reconquest of Cappadocia isn't a straight 'wank' due to the new lands going to the worst possible set of owners (the New Dynatoi). In fact, no victory by the Post-Renovation Rhomanion isn't without its bitter edge and set of new hurdles...which is actually realistic.

While other posters have been asking for a new part i'm wondering when there'll be a new map showing the empire's current state and holdings.

Also, here's a quick and dirty map to help visualize the situation in 1430.

Dj0lcXl.png

@Scorpius72 , reposted.

Status
Not open for further replies.