The left doesn't die, don't worry bout that. It might hurt Jones' bid for the Presidency though

You shall see
Well, yeah, the face of Liberalism is now tied to a Presidential Assassination.

Greaaat.

And I'm gonna call it, Jones is still involved with the Temple and had some role in the assassination.

You mean you think he's still running them?
Precisely just unofficially. Officially, he's no longer a pastor. After all if my memory serves me correctly, it was members of the People's Temple that help to get people to vote for Jones. Additionally, you can correct if I'm wrong, I remember that the SFPD was replaced as the mayor of San Francisco's security detail with armed memebers of the People's Temple.

Last edited:
Also let us all take into account who the face of liberalism is ITTL. It's Reverend James Warren "Jim" Jones of the People's Temple of the Disciples of Christ!

Last edited:
Sorry for the animosity towards Jones. It's just that I'm having an incredibly hard time seeing ITTL Jim Jones in any sort of positive light when his OTL counterpart committed the Jonestown Massacre.

Last edited:
Sorry for the animosity towards Jones. It's just that I'm having an incredibly hard time seeing ITTL Jim Jones in any sort of positive light when his OTL counterpart did this:

gty_11_jonestown_massacre_nt_121115_ssh.jpg
Not sure I needed the imagery.

Asami

Banned
Because the face of the American Left is now mildly implicated in an attempted assassination.

And I think this TL is a bit of a conservative wank but then again I'm probably just whining

Well, yes. If you haven't realized this is quite a Conservativewank TL, you've been sleeping. :p

Why!!!!Why did those damn Deep State/CIA/Lone Gunman/Ancient Curse/Crazy Cult/Soviets/ASBs/Mafia/Israel/Weatherman/KKK/Ford/Neo Inca Terrorists/The Illuminati/PTSD veteran/Bad guy of the month/etc..Shoot,Reagan he was doing so well.On the bright side though more sweet sweet conspiracy theories for ttl Alex Jones/Info wars to speculate on so that is nice