Well, it is a general standard. Abortion is associated with left-wing politics, and it has faced huge pushback, thus another example in the right-wank.

Also, Buckley having a huge media empire, James Buckley becoming Mayor of New York, Schafly on the Supreme Court, the French forming a pseudo-Commonwealth, Liberty Consrvatism, the Left becoming delegitimized thanks to the SLA, the horror that is the Civil Reform Act (more personal bias here :openedeyewink:), Freyism, Communonationalism, etc etc.

Communonationalism is better than liberalism that uses identity politics to ignore bread and butter issues though.

Well, it is a general standard. Abortion is associated with left-wing politics, and it has faced huge pushback, thus another example in the right-wank.

"One issue must go my way in any given timeline or it's right wank" is not a general standard.

Also while we're at it, Freyism is not even right wing, and listing off every development you don't like, with an extremely provincial focus on the United States in a global timeline, does not prove that the entire timeline is systematically biased against your PoV.

Last edited:
"One issue must go my way in any given timeline or it's right wank" is not a general standard.

Also while we're at it, Freyism is not even right wing, and listing off every development you don't like, with an extremely provincial focus on the United States in a global timeline, does not prove that the entire timeline is systematically biased against your PoV.
I don't care that it's against my personal beliefs, it's that it says in the first post that it's not a wank.

Freyism was formed from a right-wing thinker, and adopted by George Lincoln Rockwell. However, some leftists did adopt it, so it's not strictly left or right.

And when we're in a U.S. based TL, where most of the updates are about the U.S., I'm going to talk about stuff from the U.S.

Last edited:
I don't care that it's against my personal beliefs, it's that it says in the first post that it's not a wank.

The question is whether it is reasonable to say it is wank from a general perspective or if it's just unacceptable from your personal perspective. IMO you're providing quite convincing evidence of the latter.

The question is whether it is reasonable to say it is wank from a general perspective or if it's just unacceptable from your personal perspective. IMO you're providing quite convincing evidence of the latter.
Well if it looks like a wank and reads like a wank, it seems like a wank.

The "evidence" I've listed speaks for itself.

I can still remember when people thought this timeline was headed in the direction of the Soviets winning the Cold War

It's easy to get caught up in what's happening in the "here and now" and miss the larger context of the full timeline.