What if, this entire time, Napoleon II has been planning to take Egypt and the Levant as his ultimate achievement? What if all the wars prevented, all the concessions, treaties, and demands have all led to him being able to fulfill his father's dreams and take Cairo and Alexandria, and do him one better and thrill his Catholic citizens, especially in Austria, by taking the Holy Land and truly recreating the Roman Empire? This is actually mind-blowing as a character arc, and I didn't actually intend it that way. But what if that's been his plan all along? 0_0
Brilliant. This is why he was willing to sell Louisiana; by selling off distant territories he could not hold, he could focus on more crucial areas. Yes, he could hold New Orleans ( and maybe conquer Cuba), but he realizes they would divert attention and resources away from more important areas. Now he can say he has truly fulfilled his father's dreams.
As for the RU, however much they hate France, they are smart enough to know they would lose a war to a united Europa; they will focus on their own backyard for now.
BTW what ever happened to Thomas Paine ITTL? I would not think he'd be happy with how things turned out....

Someone we must see,

George B. McClellan.

blog_mcclellen.jpg

One of the few people in history who can match Trump in ego alone, I say we could have a lot of fine with the 'Little Napoleon'.

So, how much is this timeline going to change from the original? Is there going to be a WWI this time? Is Space Colonisation going to be a thing? Is Antarctica going to be colonised? Is Prussia still going to be a big empire?

So, how much is this timeline going to change from the original? Is there going to be a WWI this time? Is Space Colonisation going to be a thing? Is Antarctica going to be colonised? Is Prussia still going to be a big empire?

Well, Prussia is already well on the way to being a big empire (Kaiser of the North, Nordreich and all that jazz.) and with it large claims in Africa thanks to the World Congress in Berlin.

And there must be one Great War.

There is no February 30th...?

again, over half a dozen updates in 48 hours! I'm loving every bit of this world which has been running on Finagle's Law since 1812. Keep it up, man!
And

Ah, I made the good ol' February 30 error. XD Fixed!

Thank you, Aero!

BTW what ever happened to Thomas Paine ITTL? I would not think he'd be happy with how things turned out....

I'm contemplating writing some chapters that simply give a rundown on "Huh, what happened to that guy, anyway?"

Someone we must see,

George B. McClellan.

One of the few people in history who can match Trump in ego alone, I say we could have a lot of fine with the 'Little Napoleon'.

Funny enough, McClellan was actually going to appear in one of the latest chapters, as the officer standing behind Milo Miles. Due to his age, I had to go with Burnside. Trust me, McClellan will be appearing!

Shouldn't it be the Fourth English Civil War seeing as there was a third one in OTL? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_English_Civil_War

Almost as bad as my February 30. *facepalm* Fixed! Thank you, sah.

@Napoleon53 Umm that england..we loss the political awakening of churchill ITTL? in the original that was something very well done.

Oh trust me, ol' Winnie is gonna come roaring to life, even better than before. Who is to say that after he sees the Manifest Destiny Party in college he won't stumble into a revival hosted by the "English Fundamentalist Christian Church" and "come to Jesus"? Perhaps he sees it as England's duty to export Anglo-Saxon culture and way of life upon Europe in their own version of Manifest Destiny?

Hey, guys! Help me find something to stand in for a picture of Napoleon II in his later years. Since he barely lived to adulthood OTL it is very difficult to get something to represent him in illustrations. I would say preferably sandy or blonde hair as that was what he had OTL. Facial hair optional, as I kind of see him emulating his father's cleanshaven face. However, it wouldn't be surprising if he had some form of facial hair and it might make it easier if the face doesn't perfectly match OTL portraits of Napoleon II.

napoleon-ii-21272987-1-402.jpg

Basically, make this dude old. lol Late middle age and elderly would be best, but I'll take one or the other as well.

I could be swayed, but I'm leaning toward using pictures of Adolphe Niel from OTL:

adolphe-niel-1802-69-1860,2315745.jpg

The hairstyle, nose, and uniform seem pretty convincing, and he's the perfect age for Napoleon II.

Last edited:
Oh dear god I forgot he looked like this.

If I was gay i'd totally have a crush on him.

I feel like he was either super handsome or they made him look way better than he actually did. XD

389px-Mar%C3%A9chal_Leroy_de_Saint-Arnaud.jpg

Leroy de Saint Arnaud could pass for an old Napoleon II as well, and looks extremely imperial.

Potential future Bonapartes/characters because they look badass lol:

391px-Pierre_Joseph_Fran%C3%A7ois_Bosquet.jpg

Bazaine.jpeg

Could also picture some portraits of Foche being used to represent the mustache twirling Napoleon IV:

OTL's Victor, Prince Napoleon (ITTL he is Napoleon IV):
220px-Victor_Napoleon.jpg

OTL Foche. I would say the resemblance is uncanny:

Colonel_Foch_-_35_RA_-_1903.png

Georges_Scott%2C_Foch.jpg

Md139115

Banned
I believe that Napoleon jr. supposedly looked remarkably like his father save only for his mother’s blond hair. I’d check with Napoleon’s death mask and go off of someone who looks like that.