Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
I hope and pray that there are organizations dedicated to keeping Polish culture and the Polish language alive. The Poles are now a diaspora people, and unlike with the Jews, Parsis or Romani there's nothing really keeping them from assimilating into their host countries and losing their ancestral tongue in the process. Same applies for other Slavic nations that have been completely conquered by the Reich like Belarus and Ukraine (even harder for them considering their cultural proximity to Russia) and to a lesser extent the non-German Aryans within the Third Reich (Dutch, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes etc.).

I hope and pray that there are organizations dedicated to keeping Polish culture and the Polish language alive. The Poles are now a diaspora people, and unlike with the Jews, Parsis or Romani there's nothing really keeping them from assimilating into their host countries and losing their ancestral tongue in the process. Same applies for other Slavic nations that have been completely conquered by the Reich like Belarus and Ukraine (even harder for them considering their cultural proximity to Russia) and to a lesser extent the non-German Aryans within the Third Reich (Dutch, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes etc.).
I think Illinois will become the cultural center of the polish people. Polish Americans, especially newer immigrants, would try to keep their religion and heritage alive by teaching their children Polish and marrying inside their community. I think many of the conquered eastern nations (Poles, Ukrainians, Belarussians, ETC) will form insular communities in the countries they now live.

You can count on that in countries like the United States, Canada and Britain to form and sponsor such organizations under the (pretty much nominal) government in exile.

But thr majority of the escaped Poles are in Russia, and as much as everyone is an angel compared to the Nazis... this is still Tsarist Russia, they won't be fully dropping their doctrine of "Pan-Slavic" rhetoric on the outside and "Russification" on the Inside.

You can count on that in countries like the United States, Canada and Britain to form and sponsor such organizations under the (pretty much nominal) government in exile.

But thr majority of the escaped Poles are in Russia, and as much as everyone is an angel compared to the Nazis... this is still Tsarist Russia, they won't be fully dropping their doctrine of "Pan-Slavic" rhetoric on the outside and "Russification" on the Inside.
How many Poles have escaped, whether it be to Russia, the U.S. or the British Commonwealth?

Is there so many African syncretics OTL in el salvador or was that your butterfly?
Brazil historically received around 40% of all slaves heading to America. So as a whole the country has it especially in Bahia (capital Salvador). The country has several cultural centers, for example 7% of the country has Arab descent and they are concentrated in 3 states. The majority of immigrants came from the former Ottoman Empire and this was a group that did very well in Brazil, rising socially very quickly (which is why the Turk is used to refer to a good part of the Islamic world).
nothing really keeping them from assimilating into their host countries and losing their ancestral tongue in the process.
Unfortunately, in the long term, I would say that it is a dead language that will be spoken by a small niche. Culturally, some specific things will survive, but as a whole it is an endangered culture and people.
the non-German Aryans within the Third Reich (Dutch, Danes, Norwegians, Swedes etc.).
Considering the world as it is, these Germanic people will only have the USA and the Anglo Saxon world to immigrate to. I don't see Brazil, for example, embracing German immigrants. Maybe they would be tolerated if they were Catholic but even so I tend to think that in the future, being hard Germanphobes will be a standard thing for common Brazilians (and in non-Germanic countries).

Last edited:
I want more combat!
Me too!
images - 2024-03-20T175637.435.jpeg

Will it have even more wars than this one?
Well, depends on the region. As an example, Middle East isn't done for but Germany won't be as heavily involved in this one as it was with the Nazi-Israeli War. There will be some regions of the world which will become more peaceful, others will get worse, one in particular may get a lot worse.

What's Arnold Schwarzenegger's current status in this timeline? I know he was Austrian and such.
He was born in 1947, so he is in the prime age for Conscription into the Ostkrieg so expect him to have had war experience. Maybe he still has his physical-minded focus as the Nazis really leaned into Masculinity and the ideal of male physical prowess in art and propaganda.

Of course there is the fact he would be a teenager during the Angriff, so likely would have witnessed some horrors due to the Hitler Youth being almost a synonym of the Volkssturm of the time, the engagement of the youth into such activities. I unfortunately don't know enough about his personality to say if he engaged, we all like to think people as better than that, but consider he would be born in the first post-war generation during the Golden Hitler years.

Be honest with me: how badly was Streicher lynched in the Angriff?
I was thinking of an ironic twist where he tries to take leadership in the lynching process by weaponizing his vulgar antisemitism to rally crowds only to provoke such a frenzy that he ends up trapped inside a building the Volkssturm set on fire.

On the other hand, considering how personal it would be for Goebbels, I realistic see him being purged around the time Rosenberg did in the aftermath of the destruction of the Party Senate.

I will leave this ambiguous so people may decide which one if they want the boring realistic option or the fun one.

He was born in 1947, so he is in the prime age for Conscription into the Ostkrieg so expect him to have had war experience. Maybe he still has his physical-minded focus as the Nazis really leaned into Masculinity and the ideal of male physical prowess in art and propaganda.

Of course there is the fact he would be a teenager during the Angriff, so likely would have witnessed some horrors due to the Hitler Youth being almost a synonym of the Volkssturm of the time, the engagement of the youth into such activities. I unfortunately don't know enough about his personality to say if he engaged, we all like to think people as better than that, but consider he would be born in the first post-war generation during the Golden Hitler years.
Mein gott... alt-Schwarzenegger as a super-Nazi as an opposite to his OTL super-fuck-all-hateful-people political persona makes me perturbed lol