Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
Speaking of WW3, considering the nature of Nazi succession conflicts, I wouldn't be surprised if the next succession sees WW3 be caused by it.

Nazis really are not really worried about consueqences unlike Soviets. They just could begin that. It had always been really close but fortunately führers who have planned that died before that. But how long such luck can last?

WW3 would be really shitty thing when it would mean complete devastation of Europe, North America and Middle East. Probably good part of Africa would be too devastated.

This WW3 would likely be more devastating considering the Germans would also see Asia and South America as enemies to be destroyed once and for all.

Of course I doubt WW3 would happen considering we wouldn't have a story otherwise.

Last edited:
This WW3 would likely be more devastating considering the Germans would also see Asia and South Africa as enemies to be destroyed once and for all.
I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas Power's belief that two Americans and one Soviet left standing after a nuclear war meant an American victory has been echoed by German war planners ITTL, arguing that if more Germans survived than Americans, it still counted as a victory.

Of course I doubt WW3 would happen considering we wouldn't have a story otherwise.

Unless story is written by last humans.

But event hat nuclear war wouldn't kill everybody. At least some tens of millions people would survive from immediate warfare altough most of them will soon hope being dead. But there would be still enough of survivors to build new world.

Assuming he hasn't been butterflied, are there any plans for a certain famous Austrian bodybuilder/actor/governor ITTL?

Probably him would has very different career. He might serve on German special forces or something. But if he born his childhood and youth years are really different already due very different enviromnent.

While I am working on the next two chapters, I will allow questions to be asked about Volume III overall, but beware that I will generally avoid spoilers.
Will there be anymore large moves and possible focus back towards outer space, or at least a general revitalization of space technology for the third volume? I'm guessing that Iron Eagle 3 will take place during the 70s to early 80s?

Will there be anymore large moves and possible focus back towards outer space, or at least a general revitalization of space technology for the third volume? I'm guessing that Iron Eagle 3 will take place during the 70s to early 80s?
Yes, the III should go from the late 60s until at least 1980. There will certainly be far more space development between the powers, for instance in Germany you can expect far more... stability than what we had now.

Is there any afford to Germanize France? And if so how is that coming along?
Under Schweizer, there is a level of Germanophilia that is greater than even under Darnand. German is a common second language, especially in the youth. The French government has almost two centuries of experience on assimilating languages.

Will we see more of mainland Europe like Portugal,Romania etc,even if not in detail it will be nice to have at the least a basic description of other European nations. In a more sumber affair will we see Germany demographics and the way the surviving slavs in germany are devided in made up groups. and generally how they live.

And of course what will be Egypt fate after Nasser is removed,most probably will become a puppet of Germany, and speaking of Islam , what are the chances that the muslim nations outside Germania influence start to push for more cooperation with the Coalition or the Platine pact. For all the claims of Israel being the enemy, is the Linz states that had done more damage to the islam in general.