Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
I doubt he would want it
Yes, Rommel hates politics but if the Fatherland is under attack by a bunch of lunatic from the inside and Russia from the East. I believe he will stand up as Germany temporary Fuhrer. It's impossible to predict the political evolution of someone after living 20 more years under a Victorious Nazi Germany.

What happened to Rommel ?

I wonder if he becomes the Fuhrer, would Germany become more normal?
He's a war hero in his 70s who flaunts his status as Hitler's golden boy and the victory on the Desert to be a celebrity on the outside, but on the inside he did that mostly to survive the purges under Goebbels by showing himself as a devoted Hitlerist. He also spent much of the 50s away in Syria to train and modernize their armed forces. The Syrians have the best army in the middle east and its likely they would have won the 12-day war in the long term (although taking all of Israel would be a little too much considering their fanaticism).

Rommel now is more like a legacy figure of the Wehrmacht, he has his homages and propaganda built around him as one of the remaining "Weltrkieg generation" Generals (contrasting to the "Ural" generation of Generals who rose up in ranks during that war like Remer), there will certainly be an "Ostkrieg" generation of officers who will be looking up to him.

He also is a personal favorite of both Ernst and Klara as he frequently visited the Berghof, he has some loyalty to the Hitler family but also wanted to project an appearance as his visit during Ernst's birthday coincided with Goebbels purging officers from the Weltkrieg Generation.

As for him taking power? What would be the point? Otto Remer is already a Wehrmacht Marshall who crushed the chaotic fanatics of the Volkssturm and spent that radical energy in a Total War that repealed the Russian invasion. Remer is already far more of a war hero than Rommel ever was simply because he was the overall commander in defeating the long-feared Slavic invasion that almost reached Kiev.

As for him taking power? What would be the point? Otto Remer is already a Wehrmacht Marshall who crushed the chaotic fanatics of the Volkssturm and spent that radical energy in a Total War that repealed the Russian invasion. Remer is already far more of a war hero than Rommel ever was simply because he was the overall commander in defeating the long-feared Slavic invasion that almost reached Kiev

Well, Remer is a committed nazi while Rommel is the most clean nazi general during the war. This will have an impact on their policies. And I don't mean taking power now, but sooner; maybe the SS rebellion success in killing Goebbels but this led to a Civil War. I'm sure you can come up with a scenario where Rommel rise to the top. In Nazi politics, the last man standing is the Fuhrer. I believe with Rommel as the Fuhrer during the 1960s, Klara will be treated well and we won't have the future Red Empress of Europe. Even the British respected him to an extent.

Well, Remer is a committed nazi while Rommel is the most clean nazi general during the war. This will have an impact on their policies. And I don't mean taking power now, but sooner; maybe the SS rebellion success in killing Goebbels but this led to a Civil War. I'm sure you can come up with a scenario where Rommel rise to the top. In Nazi politics, the last man standing is the Fuhrer. I believe with Rommel as the Fuhrer during the 1960s, Klara will be treated well and we won't have the future Red Empress of Europe. Even the British respected him to an extent.
I am not sure if Rommel would be the first in line to a takeover, but if he did rule, he would have to do so as a member of the NSDAP because the Nazis won't have someone ruling Germany without showing political credentials of their own. If Rommel was in charge of Germany, I can see some level of pragmatism in terms of internal policies, his main focus would be to strengthen the position of the Reich abroad through military projection.

How do you reckon the West will retaliate if Israelite land is purged of Jews?
How could they retaliate? Empty protests and taking in refugees at best. There is already a full embargo between the Coalition and the Pakt, diplomatic channels are unofficial at best, their troops were shooting eachother just a year or so prior.

How could they retaliate? Empty protests and taking in refugees at best. There is already a full embargo between the Coalition and the Pakt, diplomatic channels are unofficial at best, their troops were shooting eachother just a year or so prior.
It does not help that the Pakt is more cohesive and united than the Coalition, sure fear of Germany keeps the Pakt states on line ,but hey if it works it works.

I keep seeing this reference to the West as refering to the Coalition, I dont know how correct it is considering Europe is part of the Linz Pakt.

It does not help that the Pakt is more cohesive and united than the Coalition, sure fear of Germany keeps the Pakt states on line ,but hey if it works it works.

I keep seeing this reference to the West as refering to the Coalition, I dont know how correct it is considering Europe is part of the Linz Pakt.
Does the term west even has any reference to Europa at this stage? It is even called west? I mean, in our World it was east vs west. Kommunismus vs Kapitalismus, but in this World? Several Typen of facism combined under the linz Pakt vs (nort Amerika vs great britain and other Exil goverments vs south Amerika and catholik World vs Russia) vs China. Not to mention several other rising powers like india or Japan. It seems to be a far more bipolar World than in our timeline and than even far sooner. I think each country would be calling the other nations/alliances different. Mostly insults, i have the feeling.

Does the term west even has any reference to Europa at this stage? It is even called west? I mean, in our World it was east vs west. Kommunismus vs Kapitalismus, but in this World? Several Typen of facism combined under the linz Pakt vs (nort Amerika vs great britain and other Exil goverments vs south Amerika and catholik World vs Russia) vs China. Not to mention several other rising powers like india or Japan. It seems to be a far more bipolar World than in our timeline and than even far sooner. I think each country would be calling the other nations/alliances different. Mostly insults, i have the feeling.
East + West vs Center?

How do you reckon the West will retaliate if Israelite land is purged of Jews?

They don't really do much. No one on the Coalition want WW3. So they just rage and take Jewish refugees. And plausibility to any detente is even smaller if possible.

what is the most powerful atomic bomb ever created in this world, did the germans create something like the tsar bomb?

We can expect. Considering NatSoc fashion is obsessed with size and sheer impractical power...

Goebbels has for sure.
I recall something about the U.S. detonating a 30 megaton bomb over Greenland in the first part of the The Iron Eagle, though it also could've been from @Onkel Willie's Nazi Victory timeline.

I recall something about the U.S. detonating a 30 megaton bomb over Greenland in the first part of the The Iron Eagle, though it also could've been from @Onkel Willie's Nazi Victory timeline.
Patton did detonate a nuke in his short stay in office which was... well... what you would expect of a Patton Presidency (first POTUS since Washington to lead troops in an active combat operation in Korea) he just used the position of commander in chief to get all over the no-sayers in the armed forces and boast American power.

They don't really do much. No one on the Coalition want WW3. So they just rage and take Jewish refugees. And plausibility to any detente is even smaller if possible.
Speaking of WW3, considering the nature of Nazi succession conflicts, I wouldn't be surprised if the next succession sees WW3 be caused by it.