Which style should be predominant?

• Total voters
Similar reason as to why the Brazilian military did plan to do so in the 70s (Operation 30-Hours), they did not turn Uruguay into Cisplatina, this is more to secure the Plate basin from foreign influence and ComCommunistsa
and Nazi influence, Uruguay was the center of Nazi action in the plata basin

Last edited:

Deleted member 191087

It will be, complete with scandals and chicanery.
60711DF3-B5AE-4AC2-ABFE-951C7F144E2B.jpeg

Chicanery you say?

Alright, jokes aside, can Japan actually somehow even invade Korea? Weren’t they brutally punished by the Americans so much that their military was neutered to not be able to go out on the sea and invade?

Also, since you mentioned Russia and China being afraid of the US’ influence being challenged and that giving way for the Nazis to fill in some space, could Germany actually try to sort of rekindle their old relationship with Japan, even after it was destroyed in the first Iron Eagle?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Hoffa, long, the Republicans would bug each others offices, insert moles and release tips to the media.
Nixon is just your average politician by now, if anything the man is mild compared to the system built in the 50s.

View attachment 881576
Chicanery you say?

Alright, jokes aside, can Japan actually somehow even invade Korea? Weren’t they brutally punished by the Americans so much that their military was neutered to not be able to go out on the sea and invade?

Also, since you mentioned Russia and China being afraid of the US’ influence being challenged and that giving way for the Nazis to fill in some space, could Germany actually try to sort of rekindle their old relationship with Japan, even after it was destroyed in the first Iron Eagle?
The Japanese have exactly zero offensive capability, at most they could only attack Korea if North Korea and China were already pushing them to Pusan again.

Not with Goebbels, the man in our world was so fanatic he thought the Italians as little better than pigs. If Hitler said that the Japanese are unworthy then they are unworthy.

Maybe Japan can get the support of say the Indochinese nations and Indonesia? While they would not like the Japanese the Chinese are right there.

Holy Christ, will be actually get a Nixon/JFK ticket to unite the East and West Coast of the GOP to combat the Populists?
The GOP with this ticket may have a wilson moment and if Hoffa and LBJ manage to go to total war mode. Forcefully seizing FBI, making the populist right go to the democrats and the vote split is enough to make the GOP come out on top.
Saying that I have jinxed it just like I jinxed Reagan in the last election by stating his strategy in the election game attempt by Kaiser.

I believe that I know a thing or two about implosion of political parties that are glued together by one person. My country has plenty of those. Either they become a dynastic tool where careers other than that if the leader's son die and overtime lose the sympathy of the people and the capable leader defect to other parties. Very few of them manage to barely linger on and where the leader holds onto power to the end the party simply explodes.
Long holding onto the party may very well result in that and some restoration of the proper democracy may take place.

@Kaiser of Brazil you mentioned that the Germans including party members are trying to cross the channel on boats. Are their testimonies heard across the "Free world" to let the people know how bad the situation is kinda like North Korea in the 90s and 2000s.
I am sure heads will roll in the Kreigsmarine that boatmen could pass out. But ofcourse their zone of patrol is quite large. People can even attempt to cross from Norway. An Hunt for the Red October Storozhevoy would be nice.

Speaking of which, how likely is it that this Japan, like a similar bunch of East Asian totalitarians with rabid isolationism a similar trait linking them a few dimensions away, develops nuclear weapons?
If the Japanese, of all people, start to search up nukes, Operation Sunset will turn into Operation Supernova.