Steht auf, ihr Genossen! Framåt kamrater!: A story of Left, Right, and Centre

Likely Kolchak, he was recognized as the supreme ruler of Russia. If he had not dispersed the Siberian Directory (democratic government), before to the capture of Moscow, that he had a chance to win.
Rename the city enjoyed only the Bolsheviks, off Whites, I do not see this trend.
Whence there was Ingria? For what us peterbugmens, is happiness?:D

Well, in the Kingdom of Ingria, you will be more happy than any non-Russians in the DURSR... you have at least got freedom of religion, of assembly, and mostly also freedom of opinion.

And, by the way, who would you choose if Kolchak were to die suddenly?

Well, in the Kingdom of Ingria, you will be more happy than any non-Russians in the DURSR... you have at least got freedom of religion, of assembly, and mostly also freedom of opinion.

And, by the way, who would you choose if Kolchak were to die suddenly?
In my opinion the best option Denikin, it is the most tolerant of all. But I fear that prevailed would be more militant, possibly Wrangell.
Well, in tsarist Russia was not too religious abuses, except maybe the Jews, which, without the adoption of Christianity, did not take the civil service. But the First World War and it has changed.

@all critics of a Bulgarian Empire with colonies: I duly apologise. I first planned an Italian Empire with Algeria and Tunisia. Would you restart reading the TL if I switched to an Italian Empire with colonies, or can that not save the TL for you?

If that anyway ca't save the TL, I will remain with the Bulgarian colonies...