View attachment 737412
View attachment 737413
Can someone make a flag for New Hindustan, Indochina and Europa?
The New Hindustan's flag is based on Bhikaiji Cama's flag for indian independence (itseld based on the flag of Calcutta). The Green stand for Muslims, the blue for the Hindus (about 95% of the population would follow these two religion). The symbols in the center are the hindu Ōṃ and the muslim crescent.

The flag of Indochina is a variation of the old vietnamese one (mostly because I couldn't think of a different design).

The flag of Europa is based on the one design in 1922 by Coudenhove-Kalergi's Pan European movement.

Attachments

• Europa.png
    Europa.png
    18 KB · Views: 92
  • Indochina.png
    Indochina.png
    7 KB · Views: 90
  • New Hindustan.png
    New Hindustan.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 105
Can someone make a modified version of the "Pearson Pennant" for me, please? I'm looking for the proportions of the existing Canadian flag (ratio of 1:2:1), but with the pennant's bar colours, and replacing the single maple leaf with the maple branch.

1651546482189.png

Just an idea but would anyone be interested in creating a map of a Lost World archipelago? The basic idea is an island subcontinent that formed from a collision of volcanic activity, coral reefs and a continental break off seeing the creation of a completely unique ecosystem. That is home to the last of the Non-Avian dinosaurs and eventually an Austronesian civilizations.

29970136.jpg

Could someone make the black parts Savoy blue and substituting with the yellow symbols in the green part ? And making the green circle Savoy Blue as well ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khorezm_People's_Soviet_Republic#/media/File:Emblem_of_the_Khorezm_People's_Soviet_Republic_(1922–23).svg

Possibly also adding a sun like this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socia..._electoral_symbol,_November_1917_election.svg

but that resembles more these ones ? https://www.google.com/search?q=sol...mAQMQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=2049&bih=895&dpr=0.67

And Instead of the yellow branch of the same emblem, could write UNIONE RIVOLUZIONARIA NAZIONALE AUTONOMISTA ?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
mp,504x498,matte,f8f8f8,t-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

1024px-Flag_of_the_President_of_Tajikistan.svg.png

Hello. I have a strange question. Does anyone know what in the world the winged lion on the Presidential Standard of Tajikistan and the 1992-1993 Emblem of Tajikistan is called? I have looked everywhere, and I cannot find a single source that will give me its name. Not Encyclopedia Iranica, not Wikipedia, nowhere I've looked will call it anything other than "Winged Lion." The reason this is bothering me is that I want to make a less-soviet-Esque redesign of Tajikistan's flag, and I can't really find the asset I need-- just the winged lion. I have seen other flags that use just the lion, so I'm wondering what its name is, and perhaps any special significance to Tajik culture or mythology.

Last edited:
Hello. I have a strange question. Does anyone know what in the world the winged lion on the Presidential Standard of Tajikistan and the 1992-1993 Emblem of Tajikistan is called? I have looked everywhere, and I cannot find a single source that will give me its name. Not Encyclopedia Iranica, not Wikipedia, nowhere I've looked will call it anything other than "Winged Lion." The reason this is bothering me is that I want to make a less-soviet-Esque redesign of Tajikistan's flag, and I can't really find the asset I need-- just the winged lion. I have seen other flags that use just the lion, so I'm wondering what its name is, and perhaps any special significance to Tajik culture or mythology.
No idea if it's got a specific name - even in heraldry, it's just called a 'winged lion' or 'leo with wings' as far as I can find (from an admittedly cursory search). A winged lion is sometimes called the Lion of St Mark, but it should really have a halo to be that.
Specifically for the one on the Presidential Standard of Tajikistan, Flags of the World says that according to one source it represents 'force, power and glory of state.'
If you just need the winged lion symbol to put on to another flag, here it is (extracted from here):
Tajikistan_winged_lion.png

No idea if it's got a specific name - even in heraldry, it's just called a 'winged lion' or 'leo with wings' as far as I can find (from an admittedly cursory search). A winged lion is sometimes called the Lion of St Mark, but it should really have a halo to be that.
Specifically for the one on the Presidential Standard of Tajikistan, Flags of the World says that according to one source it represents 'force, power and glory of state.'
If you just need the winged lion symbol to put on to another flag, here it is (extracted from here):
View attachment 739838
Thank you!

I'm in need of a 2k-BAM or larger/similar of the world from 1845-1850, preferably 1848 if possible. If it has rivers as well that would be amazing but not a sticking point.

Hey, I'm in need of a habitable (and colonized by Britain) Antarctica map as well as a flag for said fictional colony/dominion, doesn't have to be incredibly detailed.

Hey, I'm in need of a habitable (and colonized by Britain) Antarctica map as well as a flag for said fictional colony/dominion, doesn't have to be incredibly detailed.
1652042627568.png

Made a map to go with CarloGoldoni's Flag. Don't know much about the context you're going for, but I just kinda threw some things together.

Gidday!

I'm wanting to make a Galaxy Battle map with Hexes going along the various spiral arms. However, Im really struggling on how to add Hexes to a map. I'm thinking something like 200 Hexes down.

If anyone would like to make a flag for a British Florida, whether as a colony or as a modern independent nation, it would be much appreciated. It's a TL where Bahamas and TCI are part of Florida, if that helps/changes anything.