hello everyone I'd like to request, if possible a

flag of French tricolore with the royal crown but with Bernadotte family
and flag of denmark in style of kingdom of Greece
Well... then maybe this?
greden2.png

This is a Only Islands World map that @Gust kindly did! Could someone superimpose the island boundaries seen below?
1621250942798-png.651436

This map below has the island outlines.
1611627931940-png.619792

Yet another commission for ya, here they are, thanks in advance.

Republican Promise:

Basically the French flag but vertical and with a long rectangle with the crosses of Saint George, Andrew, Patrick, Piran, David and the Dutch tricolor.

Russian Soviet National Republic:

The eagle have the inestucheon of Russia (Saint George killing a dragoon) crossed by a rifle and a sickle, a cog on the left and wheat on the right, I didn’t added this details due to lack of space but he eagle has in his left claw a sword and an a hammer on the right one, also a coat of arms that is basically the same as the latter.

Lakota-Cheyenne Republic:

A vertical flag with the first band of yellow, the second thicker and red and the last one blue, the Lakota tribe symbol with the Cheyenne one inside and an arrow in each side, although I want to cross a tomahawk with both.

I need a Carlist Mexico CoA using the arms of Carlos María Isidro as base, only replacing the arms of Spain with the Mexican eagle and the instucheon being the arms of Spain with the Borbon-Parma in another inestucheon and the crown from the firstempire.

Last but not least a new rendition of the Guatemalan CoA.

The first quarter is the imperial era coat of arms of Guatemala, the second a Mayan pyramid andfour Monjas Blancas, the national flower, the thid one is the Bethlehemite Brothers symbols and the fourth one a sheaf of arrows crossed by a sword and three red circles, the helmet is a Spanish one crowned by a mural crown, the crest a Quetzal, the national bird and over the quetzal a sun with the cross of Burgundy Inside, the dexter supporter is a modern Mayan women in traditional attire and the sinister tenant a Spanish Conquistador.

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I'd like to request a flag for the Danubian Federation. ITTL, the Federation was created from Hungary (sans Transylvania) and Croatia, both cantonized.

Hello Again! Sorry to bother,
Could someone add in Canada and Puerto Rico into the US? I got that idea from the very interesting thread called "Crimson Banner: The rise of the American Left" where instead of the Lusitania suck by Germans, It's the Yellow Rose sunk by Britain causing America to invade Canada in 1915.

Here is the wiki map for that, It's just putting Canada and Puerto Rico in Green

Attachments

• 1280px-USA_orthographic.svg (1).png
    1280px-USA_orthographic.svg (1).png
    467.5 KB · Views: 164
I kinda like it, but I'd expect one half to be checkered. Not sure tho. Do you have another idea?
I was also avoiding adding enough specific as regard the individual states as I assume they have their own flags and symbols and this one is supposed to be the "supernational" flag not a "subnational" one, so checks were to be avoided. Red and white were common colours used. A plain 8 striped banner comes from the old Slavonian frontier so it's not exclusively Hungarian. The additional step alludes to the federation essentially being formed out of the two main crowns without referring to them directly. Especially since Transylvania isn't included.

The only other idea was below with the blue stripe representing the Danube.
df2.png

Okay, reposting it in case there aren't any takers. If it's not clear, though, I would like for two maps that show controlled territories and province boundaries and names, along with the names of every mentioned town and city in the TL-universe, in 160 AD and the other in 550 AD respectively, all derived from my TL history of course. Format is down below. And I want the maps large-sized.

africa-map-350.jpg
Just wondering, has anyone taken up my request?

I was also avoiding adding enough specific as regard the individual states as I assume they have their own flags and symbols and this one is supposed to be the "supernational" flag not a "subnational" one, so checks were to be avoided. Red and white were common colours used. A plain 8 striped banner comes from the old Slavonian frontier so it's not exclusively Hungarian. The additional step alludes to the federation essentially being formed out of the two main crowns without referring to them directly. Especially since Transylvania isn't included.

The only other idea was below with the blue stripe representing the Danube.
View attachment 658684
Good point. Maybe the two could be combined by adding the Danube line in the first one? Maybe even not hrouzontally, but diagonally?