I have a heraldry request.

Could someone do a "soviet symbol" for Canada but instead of a star, hammer, and sickle, it's a maple leaf, half a gear (like on Angola's flag), and an axe or hatchet instead of a hammer?
Something like that?
fdgujf.png

I have a request: Give me requests for flags

Join the weekly flag challenge

Hello, can anyone make a map of Italian East Africa but with these borders?
  • British Somaliland is part of Somalia province.
  • French Somaliland is German Somaliland
  • Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is simply Egypt
  • No border between Uganda and Kenya. They're part of Mittelafrika.
  • The Ottoman Empire exists so its borders with Yemen are the same as in 1914.
  • The Aden Protectorate doesn't exist. It is simply Yemen.
800px-Italian_East_Africa_%281938%E2%80%931941%29.svg.png
Can anyone make this?

I have a request can somebody add this version of China to This world please and thank you.

ok2lI-9Aw9jDRiN28ZjiJhnt23W-ksc6PEviVC97VPA.jpg
isoteverythingbuttheusa2.0 (1).png

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have an double request to you:

Can you do an possible flag and coat of arms of an Kingdom of Portugalicia?

Here are the flags and coat of arms:
1598988686540.png
1598988725989.png
1598988816627.png
1598988867999.png

I thank you if you can do it.

angevin.png

If someone could save me from my own terrible flagmaking skills and middling use of MSPaint to make an actually watchable version of this flag with preferrably thicker diagonal stripes I'd be thankful
(i used the standard mspaint blue and red for the example pic but if you can do it with the union jack's color or with the red of canada's flag and the blue of quebec's flag that'd be nice)

Hey guys, I have an double request to you:

Can you do an possible flag and coat of arms of an Kingdom of Portugalicia?

Here are the flags and coat of arms:View attachment 580161View attachment 580162View attachment 580163View attachment 580165
I thank you if you can do it.
I can't draw the arms but I'm thinking they're likely to to be older unbordered Portugal Arms (5 shields on white) and older Galicia Arms (golden chalice).
Here's an idea for the flag:
Blue cross is obviously Portuguese with the golden symbol as chalice. I've added silver crosses for decoration as they may get added to the Galician Arms like OTL.
portugalicia.png

View attachment 580167
If someone could save me from my own terrible flagmaking skills and middling use of MSPaint to make an actually watchable version of this flag with preferrably thicker diagonal stripes I'd be thankful
(i used the standard mspaint blue and red for the example pic but if you can do it with the union jack's color or with the red of canada's flag and the blue of quebec's flag that'd be nice)
Something like this?
canadesque.png

Though I prefer:
canadesque2.png

Last edited:
I just wanted to bump these previous requests to add just one more flag, to whoever may be interested.

Hello, I want to ask someone to create clearer, hi-res versions of the flags in these images. Please and thank you.View attachment 578950View attachment 578951View attachment 578952View attachment 578953
I have another request. Could someone make HD versions of the flags in this gallery? Please and thank you.

Last edited: