Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not mine.

heroes.jpg

About sharks;)

cool

I recently tried playing around with alternate Wikipedia articles and found it quite entertaing. My first attempt is posted below.

nice

I suspect, from my vague memories of History class, that the one in the front and center is Jean Talon. Couldn't say about the others (although if you tell me their names, I'll go "Oh yeah, I've heard of them" ;)).

The nun is probably Jeanne Mance. The guy in the hat is probably Samuel Champlain.

I'm Jake Featherston, and I'm here to tell THE TRUTH!: The Freedom Party leader addresses the CSA in one of his infamous radio broadcasts.

tl191 featherstonradioaddressww2.PNG

Hey, I thought he looked a pretty good match to Turtledove's description of Featherston. And then when I saw that picture of him with the Confederate Battle Flag in the background. Well, it was asking for it.:D
Featherston was a lean, rangy chap with a grabby attitude and a ferce determination. Huckabee always seemed more...easygoing. All this, however, dosen't make the pic less cool. It would work better with him as a CS President in a TL where they won WW2.

I'm Jake Featherston, and I'm here to tell THE TRUTH!: The Freedom Party leader addresses the CSA in one of his infamous radio broadcasts.
Not my mental image of Featherston.
Featherston was a lean, rangy chap with a grabby attitude and a ferce determination. Huckabee always seemed more...easygoing. All this, however, dosen't make the pic less cool. It would work better with him as a CS President in a TL where they won WW2.
Or he could play Wade Hampton V or maybe Billy Knight..

Status
Not open for further replies.