More Map Commissions?

If anyone wants one, I am open to doing more map/scenario commissions at a rate of 2 per month, first come first served, [1], $25 by paypal.

Bruce

[1] Your commission may be turned down regretfully if I think I wouldn't do it justice.

Last edited:
In 1787 after the Articles of Confederation fail, the US decides to split into 13 different countries in a loose affiliation similar to the EU.

A way distant POD, but...Persia is never formed as a unified empire. Egypt, Phoenicia and greater Greece are dominant powers around a map of Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa.

If that's alright.

In 1787 after the Articles of Confederation fail, the US decides to split into 13 different countries in a loose affiliation similar to the EU.

You're number 2 to respond, so it may be (a maximum) of two weeks before I get to it. In the meantime, in what year would you like the map, and would you like a North America alone map or a world map?

thanks,
Bruce

A way distant POD, but...Persia is never formed as a unified empire. Egypt, Phoenicia and greater Greece are dominant powers around a map of Europe, the Middle East and Northern Africa.

If that's alright.

Interesting idea. You're third to respond (the first was by PM) so it may be a while, unless one of the earlier two backs out, but you are "in queue", so to speak. What year are you thinking?

Best,
Bruce

You're number 2 to respond, so it may be (a maximum) of two weeks before I get to it. In the meantime, in what year would you like the map, and would you like a North America alone map or a world map?

thanks,
Bruce

World map in 1912

An alternate Kaiserreich / CP Victory timeline. France crowns Napoleon IV after the defeat and goes pseudo-fascist, Russia still goes red in the east. Britain remains undefeated, but is able to grasp victory herself, and there is a compromise with the CPs in the Middle East.

How about your intepretation of Guy Saville's Afrika Reich world? He intends to explore some of ex-Russia in his next book, but you could always have a crack at it. :)

Not really a commission, but I do have a few old maps you could re-do if you run out of ideas.

Interesting idea. You're third to respond (the first was by PM) so it may be a while, unless one of the earlier two backs out, but you are "in queue", so to speak. What year are you thinking?

Best,
Bruce
That's fine, I'm just glad for the opportunity. For the map, not the POD, you mean? How about 1990, just after some major crisis?

I'd be interested to see what you could do with my old "Election Day" Game, though I'll understand if you decline as a) my world-building outside the US was a bit patchy, especially early on, and b) it is bananas. Bananas.

Kingpoleon

Banned
AH African colonization, where either Germany or the Netherlands receiving Egypt, and the other receives the Congo. Netherlands should become German-aligned and own all of Belgium. I would like this to be post-World-War, if the Germano-Dutch side wins, or pre-World War if you find it too hard to go on and make them win realistically.

Edit: One of a British Raj stretching from Pakistan and including part of Burma, a Mega-Thailand, or a powerful Ukraine is a must for this, please.