Stop misrepresenting me
You're misrepresenting me, it doesn't matter whose is Indochina on paper, the Viet Minh will rebel and the Chinese have no way of winning this war; if France isn't allowed to intervene like you suggest then all of Vietnam except for Tonkin at best is in Viet Minh hands.

You're arguing against reality. OTL North Korea invaded despite Stalin and Mao opposing it
They entered into a fight they didn't have to strength to keep up because they believed Mao and/or Stalin would intervene if the US entered into the war, which ended up being true. Could Kim count on Red China if its just Manchuria? Chiang could as easily intervene to defend South Korea.

Just because Kim was stubborn it doesn't mean he couldn't read a room or understand a completely difference balance of power calculus.

A united and free Korea under Chinese KMT supervision likely industrializes later and less so than OTL South Korea. She is effectively part of the Chinese Sphere of influence and remains that way for most of a generation before trying to regain her independence. China probably drags their feet if they allow it at all. Indochina likely plays out in a similar manner at first until the equivalent of the Vietnam War of OTL (ironically along an opposite geographic pole) sees China lose all manner of troops to attrition with resultant massacres among the Vietnamese only fueling the flames of nationalism further and further.

The real question is how far does a free China go during the Cold War. I see either an economy about the size of West Germany's versus one eventually rivaling the US itself depending on leadership and severity of corruption. Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan lose their OTL significance to Shanghai, Guangzhou, and Nanking among other places.