Bush vs. The Axis of Evil - TL

I don't see Moonies really putting much effort into North Korea. They are a sect that hates anything trying to eradicate poverty, decrying it as communism.
It honestly feels like Islam would have more success, given its strong charity component.

Last edited:
I don't see Moonies really putting much effort into North Korea. They are a sect that hates anything trying to eradicate poverty, decrying it as communism.
It honestly feels like Islam would have more success, given its strong charity component.

The Moonies's intentions are not to altruistically help the North Koreans, they are thinking for the long term.

The Moonies's intentions are not to altruistically help the North Koreans, they are thinking for the long term.
Yes, but are they even capable of or willing to do the required extensive humanitarian work for a number of years? This means the money supply of the sect will dwindle.

Admittedly, I could see them "recruiting" NK females for the cult's horrible sexual activities.

Last edited:
It's not about money for them. The investments they are making (charitably funded by American evangelicals) will not in expectation of making a load of money back, but something 'greater'.
If they plan on influencing the whole of Korea through a North-based political party, they'd have to go through the hatred of the Southerners towards anything from the North. There are also Catholics and Buddhists who probably don't rate Moonies for their aggressive stance.

Damn, imagine what kind of firestorm would Saddam unleash? Here, he thinks he's going to end the planet and usher an apocalypse.

He's now more insane than Kim Jong-il.

Last edited:
Surprised to see that some in Washington don't want to see the monarchy return to Iran. The Pahlavi family had much popular support from many conservatives and even celebrities like Kissinger and Barbara Walters,who was a close personal friend of the empress. What are the chances of Bush Junior soon dismissing Cheney for giving him faulty or conflicting advice?

Surprised to see that some in Washington don't want to see the monarchy return to Iran. The Pahlavi family had much popular support from many conservatives and even celebrities like Kissinger and Barbara Walters,who was a close personal friend of the empress. What are the chances of Bush Junior soon dismissing Cheney for giving him faulty or conflicting advice?
Image question. Imposing on a foreign country the return of a monarchy that is hated by that population, and in your own country no one but a handful of celebrities cares, sounds and is seen in the eyes of the public as something that could not be more diametrically opposed to "bringing democracy and freedom." Not to mention that due to the persophilia described so far it would probably be even worse because it would be seen as "kicking someone who is already down." And who the fuck is Barbara Walters and why someone should care about his views?

Bush didn't allow the King to return in Afghanistan - the same would be true here.

Damn, imagine what kind of firestorm would Saddam unleash? Here, he thinks he's going to end the planet and usher an apocalypse.

He's now more insane than Kim Jong-il.
I fully expect him to try to go full on suicide bomber mode, especially with the aforementioned comments to Vladimir Putin he made.

I fully expect him to try to go full on suicide bomber mode, especially with the aforementioned comments to Vladimir Putin he made.

Go full Jihadi? I think not. As Saddam said "The world will end in my lifetime.", him strapping himself to a suicide vest against an American division would only end his own life without ending the planet. Saddam knows this, thus he might have designed the delusional apocalyptic plan involving chemical (if not biological) arsenal, sleeper agents, invasion from underground or perhaps pulling the regional version of TDoR Barkashov's Zass Plan where instead of nukes, chemical missiles would get launched in all directions targetting all countries within the missile range (countries like Egypt, Israel, Syria (for recognizing Israel and Assad being "fraud"), Iran, Turkey, etc... all in an effort to trigger the Islamic Apocalypse based either or both of the two following interpertations. ->https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhu_al-Qarnayn and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Malhama_Al-Kubra

For Saddam to launch the Zass Plan, the triggering condition is not met: the Turner Diaries have not been translated into Arabic and Saddam has not become maniacally obsessed with them.

For Saddam to launch the Zass Plan, the triggering condition is not met: the Turner Diaries have not been translated into Arabic and Saddam has not become maniacally obsessed with them.

Agreed, but his increasing apocalyptic rethoric suggests that he'll pull something so destructive in his eyes that it'd bring in Armageddon.