As Dreamers Do Part Deux

It 2011 so the arab spring should be full spring nw. I now iran is techly periosan but do think that the butterfly effect could lead to an cival war in iranI belive that with no 911 and irag war the american poeple won't be so war faguited and opposed to putting boots on the grond to spread democary. I assume that opertion oddesy dawn which was a no fly over libya would be a full scale opperiton to help libya rebles obverthrow gaigahidr. If he stand trial do you think his daughter would be his lawyer. IT would be iornic for his daughter to be his lawyer because she dfend sadam hussian during his trial otl I like the idea of ghadif acutley livng to stand trail instead pf being killed Do think that succes in libya would lead to america sending troulbe to assit reble in syria or iran

Last edited:
I feel that the annonced ment of disneyland jeju would get the disneyland loving atl sumpre leader of north korea Kim jong nam jejous enough to want want an even bigger and more elborate park. Do you think he would try to build it himslef or try to conive a chines park comic like fantawild Happyvalley Chimelong or wanda to build a masive park in north korea

Last edited:
How are Cartoon Network and [adult swim] doing at the moment? What shows do they have right now ITTL?

Adult Swim currently has King of the Hill reruns. Plus the Beavis and Butt-Head revival that started in 2006.

Cartoon Network right now is about to transition its on air look from the Powerhouse era to Check It.

IOTL, when CN got rid of the Powerhouse look, that made me feel like I outgrew the channel.

I like the idea of a second Korean War happening around 2014 or 2015. The war starts with Kim Jon un launching a coup against Kim Jong nam because Jong nam Is lating private western and Chinese
and worst Of all Japanese and South Korean bussiness invest in North Korea. these investment include opening north to Ang juchd phisophy media. Kim Jong nam mange’s to escape to either america China . Kim Jong nam convices America to invade North Korea and put back in power, China Having grown to pefer to Kim Jon nam north to that of father and being afraid un will difficult joins America in the invison. thanks to Boris Nemo being President Russia also joins the in is on. Kim Jong um North Korea fall within a year thank to the huge forgin Coalition and an up rising of nam loyalty party members and common citizens who felt name reforms befit there lif. In the aftermath South Korea gains North Korea southern or At least regain Kaesong. Kim jong nam is put back in charge of the rest of North Korea . he is pretty much puppet of bejing but he somewhat friendly with Washington and Seoul. one Of the biggest sings of North Korea being friendly to the west is an American Company. I also like the idea that if South Korea takes over part of South Korea after the second Korea that a South Korea company build Theme park with actions themed to South Korean carton and live too. Movies antv series in that teority

Quick question, what year are we at? I'm an idiot, it's 2010-ish.
Would Epic Mickey become a game in some form on the Nintendo Revolution (assuming it's basically the Wii but keeping it's original name), or would it become a Panasonic exclusive like how KH is? If it is, I could see a cartoon series being made about it, with a darker tone (similar to Gargoyles).

Last edited:
Would Epic Mickey become a game in some form on the Nintendo Revolution (assuming it's basically the Wii but keeping it's original name), or would it become a Panasonic exclusive like how KH is? If it is, I could see a cartoon series being made about it, with a darker tone (similar to Gargoyles).
I hope there is a third epic Mickey game. I got the perfect idea for the villain. Walt Diseny real First original cartoon character Julius the cat. Julius wasn’t, a star like Mickey and Oswald but a second banana for a live action actress. he was a was also a ripoff of Felix the cat. Ican picture julius as being a forgotten jeouslus soul who wants evangelist on his ordered . I picture three endings to epic Mickey three. godd ending mickey and Oswald defeat julius but it hint that his vengeful spirt is healing and will come back , bad ending julius destroy Mickey Oswald and the wasteland best ending Mickey and oswald mange to reconcile with there forgotten older brother. I believe julius the cat entered the public domino years ago. I wonder if epic Mickey three would lead to a bunch of indie Julius shorts

It would likely be an exclusive for the Atari Coyote.

OldNavy1988. About Tiffany Disney being autistic? What events and research allowed for her diagnosis ITTL due to “high-functioning” autism/Asperger’s Syndrome only becoming well-known in North America in the 90s/00s and in AFAB individuals a lot later on IOTL? (I’m autistic w/ADHD fyi)

It would likely be an exclusive for the Atari Coyote.
Can we get a post (or can I just be told) what the current systems are and what they're like. I'm assuming the Panasonic is basically just the Playstation and the Revolution is just the Wii (give or take a few things), but the hell is the Coyote? I'm just out of the loop I think.

Can we get a post (or can I just be told) what the current systems are and what they're like. I'm assuming the Panasonic is basically just the Playstation and the Revolution is just the Wii (give or take a few things), but the hell is the Coyote? I'm just out of the loop I think.

Nintendo Revolution (Known IOTL as the Wii)
Sega Scorpio
Atari Coyote
Panasonic Pantheon

Most OTL Playstation exclusives are on the Panasonic consoles ITTL.
Most XBox exclusives are on the Atari consoles ITTL. This includes Halo and Saints Row.

200831-steven-cohen-mets-acquisition-2016-ac-717p.jpg

Steve Cohen
(CEO of Madison Square Garden Holdings)

"Before the Ducks and Rangers met at MSG this past season, my wife asked Tiffany and Joyce for suggestions for Hanukkah gifts. They went out and got me a Coogi sweater.​

Nintendo Revolution (Known IOTL as the Wii)
Sega Scorpio
Atari Coyote
Panasonic Pantheon

Most OTL Playstation exclusives are on the Panasonic consoles ITTL.
Most XBox exclusives are on the Atari consoles ITTL. This includes Halo and Saints Row.
Ah okay. That sums it up perfectly.