As Dreamers Do Part Deux

How do you like the TL so far?

The third Kingdom Hearts I haven't found a release date for yet. Although, I didn't realize Family Guy was so obscure in Japan. How's that so?
Likely because the show has never received a dub in Japanese or a more wide release. Now I heard that the show was released on DVD in that region, but it hasn’t been confirmed if it was a actual dub or if it was just subbed, since no footage has ever surfaced online. I did hear on TV Tropes however that the show had a large dedicated fanbase in the country, with fan-subbed episodes in Japanese receiving over 1 million views at the max, but I have yet to find any actual evidence of that being the case.

Theme park power rankings at the moment
Tied for first: Disney and Universal
3) Paramount
4) Six Kings
5) Bally
6) Warner Parks (Formerly Cedar Fair)
7) Hard Rock (Formerly Busch Gardens)
I know you said that six kings is focusing on upgradign there expenisting parks but I think feel that should be doing some intnerlanexpanison and I belive cuba or singopre would be a good first step

Please let me know if you are intersted in the following

Did you now that before Disney bought out fox otl a remake of the rocky horror picture. It got mostly Bad reviews but Laverne cox was praised for perfomsce as dr frank enfuter. I hope the rocket horror remake get make for theaters atl and is more succefull and leads to rocky horror canceled direct sequels Rocky horror shows his heels and revenge of the old queens get with the cast of the re make . I feel to be succesulnthe remake would need a mostly diffent cast. but I keep Laverne cox as dr frank enfutter . the only other idea I have for casting is Tiffany Diseny as the narrator or and maybe lavenes twins brother m Lamar ad riffraft . do you think the rocky horro remake could come out earlier then 2016 atl. Some people says that the rocky horror remake would have worked better in the style of grease live.

OldNavy1988. About Tiffany Disney being autistic? What events and research allowed for her diagnosis ITTL due to “high-functioning” autism/Asperger’s Syndrome only becoming well-known in North America in the 90s/00s and in AFAB individuals a lot later on IOTL? (I’m autistic w/ADHD fyi)

Walt Jr saw a PBS Frontline documentary about autism that aired around the time The Brave Little Toaster was about to come out.

That was 1987 ITTL by the way.

Theme park power rankings at the moment
Tied for first: Disney and Universal
3) Paramount
4) Six Kings
5) Bally
6) Warner Parks (Formerly Cedar Fair)
7) Hard Rock (Formerly Busch Gardens)
Ooh, Universal is really giving Disney a run for its money, even more than OTL!

Im assuming either Six Kings or Bally takes the place of Six Flags

Ooh, Universal is really giving Disney a run for its money, even more than OTL!

Im assuming either Six Kings or Bally takes the place of Six Flags

Universal acquired the New Line and Golden Harvest licenses from Paramount and Bally respectively so you're right.

While most theme park enthusiasts are caught up in the ongoing arms race between Disney and Universal, what they don't know is that Paramount is investing heavily in Barbie attractions in anticipation of the Barbie movie in 2012.

Six Kings, thanks to that chain being split 50/50 between CBS Discovery and Henson, will have Gidget as a walk-around character. She'll likely be in a full body wetsuit so that the soccer moms visiting from middle America don't freak out.

"Dear Tiffany,
What are your opinions of the Seattle Thunderbirds this past season? I've been a huge fan my whole life, and I'd just like to know what our chances are of beating your Mighty Ducks in 2011?

Sincerely,
Randy Gaetta
Auburn, WA

Tiffany:
"Most hockey prognosticators predict the T-Birds will continute to share the basement of the Northwest division with the Calgary Hitmen. But that could change once Seattle can get a deal done with Dan Girardi to help their blue line."

"This offseason, they acquired Jean-Sebastien Giguere in a trade with the Charlotte Checkers. I think for the T-Birds, he'll tide them over before they feel ready to find a younger goalie in next year's draft. Jiggy's declining consistency between the pipes was part of the reason why when Brian Burke worked for me in San Diego a couple years back, Brian sent Jiggy to the Rangers in exchange for Hank Lundqvist at the '09 deadline...a controversial trade at the time. Then last season, Jiggy went to Charlotte in exchange for Vesa Toskala as basically a rental."

"At this year's draft, Charlotte gave us their 1st round pick, which we used to move up to pick Cam Fowler to solidify our blue line. Burke's trade to bring Hank to San Diego kinda screwed with my salary cap space. So that was why I let Girardi test the free agency market after this past season."

Walt Jr saw a PBS Frontline documentary about autism that aired around the time The Brave Little Toaster was about to come out.

That was 1987 ITTL by the way.
ITTL, this version of me, being 8 at this point, would probably look up to Tiffany as a role model, since I have Asperger Syndrome.