Ankh Von Hapsburg's Map Commisions

Sure I can do this. But what exactly do you want done?

You did read quotes of all my old post , Make Old world paganize and turn Germany Into small kingdom that unite because tribalness are break down because nationalism just like gaul and unite federation of princedoms.

In norse united and sami and fins are frim under norse empire who are one other great power that colonize.

Hispania is Last area of hellenic gods and Basque gods(It It Two Big Kingdom One Hellenic and One Basque)

Itay under Gothic rule become this Germanic-hellenic Mix

East: It Polish and Daceian That main empire in east and Russian still spited from tengi invader and Rus Slavicness has mixed tengi and norse infusion(Easten Rule by Savic and What ever Daceian I think some sort of illyrian i think)

It rest asia is most the Norse and Druidist Enfore their gods as main in asia.

Arfica is begin to colorize by Colonial power with their colors, It right now Asia is seem be big thing right now and new world in there world but there no long in they world are they

Last edited:
You did read quotes of all my old post , Make Old world paganize and turn Germany Into small kingdom that unite because tribalness are break down because nationalism just like gaul and unite federation of princedoms.

In norse united and sami and fins are frim under norse empire who are one other great power that colonize.

Hispania is Last area of hellenic gods and Basque gods(It It Two Big Kingdom One Hellenic and One Basque)

Itay under Gothic rule become this Germanic-hellenic Mix

East: It Polish and Daceian That main empire in east and Russian still spited from tengi invader and Rus Slavicness has mixed tengi and norse infusion(Easten Rule by Savic and What ever Daceian I think some sort of illyrian i think)

It rest asia is most the Norse and Druidist Enfore their gods as main in asia.

Arfica is begin to colorize by Colonial power with their colors, It right now Asia is seem be big thing right now and new world in there world but there no long in they world are they
Any specific borders you want? So basically you want a map of a pagan world?
Thanks, although is it OK for you if I'll embed your map (e.g. TinyPic or Photobucket)
Sure, just credit me and shoot me a PM, when the map appears in your TL.

Any specific borders you want? So basically you want a map of a pagan world?

Sure, just credit me and shoot me a PM, when the map appears in your TL.

Gaul is Weak and broken into muti culture princeship then 1500 the united princeship as HRE-quse title.

Germaina has still has Tribal Bonder and Only the our kings of germeia is start to unite just like gual strong empire in west and east

Poland Stonk

Dacian stonk.

Rus is weak because tengi invader keep come witch cause in once united Rus-Block.

Birton and Eire and Alba are Stonk Coloinal Power

Norse empire stronk and coloinal

Tengi Stil rules Steppe and Rus never tame stepe in this timeline

Middle east rule by Hellenic ERE and Zoroanimism Perisa and Whom Pegan Arab in super deadlock

Rest of old world of is normal-ish it was, Some Kingdom in India may have change and China may Diffent Dyntast but Asia is most the same as it was.

Make like IOST This Pagan old world enter our modren world and show USA and Candan Chistain then was rest of latin america(Iculde mexico)

Gaul is Weak and broken into muti culture princeship then 1500 the united princeship as HRE-quse title.

Germaina has still has Tribal Bonder and Only the our kings of germeia is start to unite just like gual strong empire in west and east

Poland Stonk

Dacian stonk.

Rus is weak because tengi invader keep come witch cause in once united Rus-Block.

Birton and Eire and Alba are Stonk Coloinal Power

Norse empire stronk and coloinal

Tengi Stil rules Steppe and Rus never tame stepe in this timeline

Middle east rule by Hellenic ERE and Zoroanimism Perisa and Whom Pegan Arab in super deadlock

Rest of old world of is normal-ish it was, Some Kingdom in India may have change and China may Diffent Dyntast but Asia is most the same as it was.

Make like IOST This Pagan old world enter our modren world and show USA and Candan Chistain then was rest of latin america(Iculde mexico)
Ok, I'll try.