Ankh Von Hapsburg's Map Commisions

How about one where the two main superpowers are Communist Brazil and a Liberal Germany united in 1848. The map would be set in 1948, at he conclusion of the 2nd Universal War where the Cold War between Brazil and Germany began.

Worlda is fine.

How about one where the two main superpowers are Communist Brazil and a Liberal Germany united in 1848. The map would be set in 1948, at he conclusion of the 2nd Universal War where the Cold War between Brazil and Germany began.

Worlda is fine.
Sure, OK, with the sudden rise in requests I'm now make a list of projects:
EDIT:
1. Baconheimer's Brazil-Germany cold war
2. ramones1986's Hawaii map
3. Sea's Uruguay map (if he clarifies if he wants a ASB or serious map.)
4. Suvareshkin's request.
Ramones do you want your map centered on Hawaii or otherwise, if other please specify.

Last edited:
My request: a map of the year 2120, the Era of Stars.

Russian Federation: Modern territory, plus Belarus, Central Asian 'stan' countries, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Transnistria, Svalbard, and the Russian-majority Ukrainian oblasts.
Russian 'allies': Jordan, Iran (without all later mentioned territories), Kurdistan (use modern irredentist Kurd claims), Baluchistan (Pakistani Baluchistan, Sistan und Belutchistan), United Arab Emirates (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar)

European Federated Union: All of Europe not owned by Russia, plus all of the Asian and American territories of the European nations.

United States of America: Modern territory, plus British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Mexico, Central America
American 'allies': Cuba, Jamaica, Phillipines

Canada: Canada, with exception of Columbia, Yukon, and Quebec

Quebec: Quebec

Indian Union: India, Bangladesh, all of Pakistan with exception of Baluchistan
Indian 'allies': Afghanistan, Myanmar, Tibet

Chinese State: All of China with exception of Tibet, Macau, Xinjiang, and Hong Kong, North Korea, Taiwan

Uyughur Nation: Xinjiang

East Asian Commonwealth: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore

American Security Pact: Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador

Patagonia: Argentina and Chile

Kingdom of Arabia: Saudi Arabia (with exception of Hejaz), Oman, Yemen

Democratic Republic of Assyria: Syria, Lebanon, Sunni Iraq

Iran: Iran (with exception of Baluch territories), Shi'a Iraq

Israel: Israel, West Bank

Islamic Republic of North Africa: Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Morrocco, Western Sahara, Comoros, Gaza Strip

East African Federation: Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda

Ethiopia: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti

South African Union: South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland

UN Territory: Antarctica, Hejaz, Jerusalem

Last edited:
Mostly centered on the ASB version of Northwestern Hawaiian Islands

My request: a map of the year 2120, the Era of Stars.

Russian Federation: Modern territory, plus Belarus, Central Asian 'stan' countries, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Transnistria, Svalbard, and the Russian-majority Ukrainian oblasts.
Russian 'allies': Jordan, Iran (without all later mentioned territories), Kurdistan (use modern irredentist Kurd claims), Baluchistan (Pakistani Baluchistan, Sistan und Belutchistan), United Arab Emirates (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar)

European Federated Union: All of Europe not owned by Russia, plus all of the Asian and American territories of the European nations.

United States of America: Modern territory, plus British Columbia, Yukon Territory, Mexico, Central America
American 'allies': Cuba, Jamaica, Phillipines

Indian Union: India, Bangladesh, all of Pakistan with exception of Baluchistan
Indian 'allies': Afghanistan, Myanmar, Tibet

Chinese State: All of China with exception of Tibet, Macau, and Hong Kong, North Korea, Taiwan

Uyughur Nation: Xinjiang

East Asian Commonwealth: Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore

American Security Pact: Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Ecuador

Patagonia: Argentina and Chile

Kingdom of Arabia: Saudi Arabia (with exception of Hejaz), Oman, Yemen

Democratic Republic of Assyria: Syria, Lebanon, Sunni Iraq

Iran: Iran (with exception of Baluch territories), Sunni Iraq

Israel: Israel(with excep West Bank

Islamic Republic of North Africa: Egypt, Sudan, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia, Morrocco, Western Sahara, Comoros, Gaza Strip

East African Federation: Burundi, Rwanda, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda

Ethiopia: Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti

South African Union: South Africa, Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland

UN Territory: Antarctica, Hejaz, Jerusalem
OK, will do both those maps for you guys. :D

AS serious as possible, though some semi-implausible world bending is permitted.
OK that's cool. I'll start ramones' map tonight.:D
EDIT: En voila ramones here is your map.
Apologies if it is too small for not you were hoping for. I used a QBAM Hawaii patch. Note if you don't like the map I'll happily do another.

hawaii comissiob.png

Last edited:
Apologies if it is too small for not you were hoping for. I used a QBAM Hawaii patch. Note if you don't like the map I'll happily do another.
Rhanks! That's fine for me, although could you please remove the flag in the upper right and change the official name to CSA (Confederate States of America) in exile?

Thanks! That's fine for me, although could you please remove the flag in the upper right and change the official name to CSA (Confederate States of America) in exile?
Sure, I'll get the new one up shortly. EDIT: Sorry the maps on a memory stick I lent to a freind so the changed map won't be up until MOnday.

If you could, it would be great if you could make an ASB map where California and Italy switch places.

Just blank, no borders or anything. I can do that myself.

If you use a world map, please make it quite big, at least 3000 pixels across.

Thanks so much!

If you could, it would be great if you could make an ASB map where California and Italy switch places.

Just blank, no borders or anything. I can do that myself.

If you use a world map, please make it quite big, at least 3000 pixels across.

Thanks so much!
Just the state and do you want original coastlines to stay the same?

My Pagan Europa one

An World where Chistianity and Islam Never Became. The Celtics and Romano-British are master of British Isles. Norse and Germanic Gain Real difference and see therm as Difference People(Norse Took more Druidism). Slavic and Batic God are strong The east of Europe and land of Dacia is worship of Zalmoxis grow stronger.

India Spited by Celtic(Picts&Scots&Irish) and Romano-british

Year is 2453auc or Know to you 1700AD.

Gaul is Filled prince ship of Laitins(Aka non-Romano British Descendant of rome) and German and Romano-British and Celtics by all united Gaul Princely Federation

New cog are work just in our 1700 ad, As Nationism and empire building.

The Different that Land Took by these Europe is now our USA and Canda and Mexico then Latina america.

How Our New world React to these Pagan Old word in 1700 ad

In my Tl all British Isles do Druidism and yes even romao-British because make Fit with theme of Pagan-equse arthurian myth.

Because this what would they flag of Romano-British Britannia and Kingdom of Abla of Scots and Picts and High Kingdom of Eire look like.

wip__pagan_old_world_an_alternate_history_by_tglooker-d8mytuf.png

Frist Change are British Isle, As You see Dark green is Romano-British and Light Green is Irish and Light Blue Kingdom of Alba of Scots and Picts

and Grey Minor Stale, Gaul is make into Princedoms and Part of Princely Federation of Gaul, They are Much to more to do but I need your help

here the TL that I make

Here all is those my old Idea have I want you make reality, It was Alien space map that never got done it was about how would new world in modren day act 1700 ad pagan europe because one guy to that day Christendom made empire i want to prove him wrong show map of roman and all other ones but I got this day because that guy.

I think good idea but ultmatie up to your to do this

Last edited:
Here all is those my old Idea have I want you make reality, It was Alien space map that never got done it was about how would new world in modren day act 1700 ad pagan europe because one guy to that day Christendom made empire i want to prove him wrong show map of roman and all other ones but I got this day because that guy.

I think good idea but ultmatie up to your to do this

Sure I can do this. But what exactly do you want done?