Alternate Electoral Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinr

Banned
2016 Presidential Election

Seeing how both the Republicans and the Democrats have ruined the country in the past 8 year's the Libertarians gain many seats in the house and senate and with the presidential vote going to the house this weekend many people are saying that Rand Paul will become the first non Republican or Democrat President in 163 years since Millard Fillmore.

Mitt Romney- R Michigan 143 Electoral Votes 26.5%
Kirsten Gillibrand D New York 152 Electoral Votes 28.2%
Rand Paul L Kentucky 243 Electoral Votes 45.1%

114th United States Congress

US House of Representatives
Republicans:86
Democrats:173
Libertarians:175

US Senate
Republicans:19
Democrats:40
Libertarians:41

VsvWv.png

d32123

Banned
That's incredibly ASB. First of all, Rand Paul is not a libertarian. Second of all, the Libertarians will never get elected, at least not in the next four years. There has never been a Libertarian who's gotten more than a million votes.

Hey. I'm doing a sort of thingy starting in 2000 that hands the Libertarians and the Greens electoral votes if they're higher then the other in the PV.

That's incredibly ASB. First of all, Rand Paul is not a libertarian. Second of all, the Libertarians will never get elected, at least not in the next four years. There has never been a Libertarian who's gotten more than a million votes.

Right, and how did the Libertarians get 41 senate seats in four years?

Unless this is from an ATL, which it could be.

No, Clinton wouldn't be doing that badly in the South. But I think those parties (and Perot) are correct.

I agree about the south but I know perot was doing particularly well in those three states

Cuomo for the Democrat?

Bush as President and Perot as an Independent in 1992?

2016 Presidential Election

Seeing how both the Republicans and the Democrats have ruined the country in the past 8 year's the Libertarians gain many seats in the house and senate and with the presidential vote going to the house this weekend many people are saying that Rand Paul will become the first non Republican or Democrat President in 163 years since Millard Fillmore.

Mitt Romney- R Michigan 143 Electoral Votes 26.5%
Kirsten Gillibrand D New York 152 Electoral Votes 28.2%
Rand Paul L Kentucky 243 Electoral Votes 45.1%

114th United States Congress

US House of Representatives
Republicans:86
Democrats:173
Libertarians:175

US Senate
Republicans:19
Democrats:40
Libertarians:41

I have difficulty believing someone who is anti-abortion is going to win California anytime soon. Without a PoD in the past, at least.

OK...

Death to the Duopoly!: A Third-Party America.
Ralph Nader/Winona LaDuke (Green) 500 EV
Harry Browne/Art Olivier (Libertarian) 27 EV
Pat Buchanan/Ezola Foster (Reform) 11 EV

In a big electoral upset, the American people rejected the big two and destroyed the duopoly, mostly going for Ralph Nader of the Greens, although some went for the Libertarian Browne and others the Reformist Buchanan. The Dems and GOP would dissolve after all their state governors was voted out in favor of a Green, a Libertarian or a Reformist in the following years.

TPA2000.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.