A Shining Valley - The Great Desert Lake in California

The Ending
Hello everyone, I am afraid that I have some bad news for you dear readers. And its that I am ending this timeline and starting anew with a new timeline.

Apologies for the sudden announcement, but the truth is that I have become increasingly dissatisfied with how this timeline is progressing. When I started this timeline, it told a good story that I think many people enjoyed, but beneath there wasn't much there. I started this timeline as a coping mechanism for a tumultuous time in my life, and thus I started it without any idea where it was going to go. I ended up making up things as I went, this showed up a lot in my posts, where I retconned a lot of the posts on this thread. But in my head it happened too, the canon kept on evolving as I got new ideas to replace the old ideas and new ideas to replace the formerly new idea. This has happened to such an extent, that the canon that I posted here basically conflicts with the canon that I developed in my head that would be posted in the future. I’ve been quietly changing things, but I don’t think its enough when the core events have to be changed entirely. So I’ve decided to start anew with A More Imperfect Union.

If you will miss A Shining Valley, you will be happy to know that my new timeline is basically going to be the spiritual successor to ASV. As the timeline progresses, you will see a lot of familiar ideas and concepts put into a more polished and better format. It is my hope that my new timeline will show my experience working on this site and I hope you will be able to enjoy as much if not more than my first timeline.

Last edited: