Your Crusader Kings/Crusader Kings II dynasties

libbrit

Banned
So your own dynasties as played on your own games

Mine is the Pateranos dynasty, a self made one using the Ruler Designer add on. All so far have been emperors of Byzantium

Timescale 1066-1142

First emperor Niketas I.

Major achievements, siezing Syria and Sicily, vassalising Croatia and gaining a foothold in spain, changing the Byzantine succession to primogeniture

He had 8 children, 4 men. His heir died before him meaning he was succeeded by his grandson.

He died of Severe stress at the age of 90 in 1120

Second emperor Niketas II

Major achievement siezing most of Islamic Spain, converting then vassalising the king of Catille (the surviving christian kingdom in Iberia)

Converting the rulers of Hungary and vassalising it, marrying the Arpad King of Hungary to my daughter in a Matrillineal marriage, which will eventually put a Pateranos on the Hungarian throne.

Subduing a Croatian revolt, and forcibly vassalising the Kingdom of Sicily (and its north african colonies)

Establishing the tradition that the heir to the throne becomes Despot of Greece at 16.

Niketas II died in battle during an assault on Jerusalem.

Third emperor, Niketas III

Major achievement thus far, siezing the dutchies of Galille and Ascalon and establishing the Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Passing the throne of Greece to his heir Kaisaros.

Completing the conquest of north Africa, creating the kingdom of Africa, and securing the loyalty of Sicily by handing the throne of Africa to the Sicilians