Yo me bajo en Atocha: a Spanish political TLIAD

Goldstein

Banned
Was it you who had started that TL about Franco in the Vietnam war? :D That would be a cool concept to revisit XD Unless it wasn't you, or you just got bored with it.

I want to bring that back. I think I started it as a too ambitious thing in my mind, and not knowing enough about the details... that's why I barely started it. But I'm willing and ready to give it another shot. I still don't know when, but I enjoyed this and I want to make more contributions of that kind. :)

The next thing I'll do (in less than a week) is revamping an AH vignette I posted some time ago, revised and corrected, as well as posting another vignette I never published, of a more satirical/fatalistic kind (it was FH when I made it, but now it counts as involuntary AH).

I want to bring that back. I think I started it as a too ambitious thing in my mind, and not knowing enough about the details... that's why I barely started it. But I'm willing and ready to give it another shot. I still don't know when, but I enjoyed this and I want to make more contributions of that kind. :)

The next thing I'll do (in less than a week) is revamping an AH vignette I posted some time ago, revised and corrected, as well as posting another vignette I never published, of a more satirical/fatalistic kind (it was FH when I made it, but now it counts as involuntary AH).

Cool! :) keep it up! Will be waiting for it!

Will be waiting with baited breath. You did such a great job here that I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Goldstein

Banned
Well, shit. I wanted to retcon a detail about the IU part, and now I cannot. It's a kind of minor detail: a change of the 2012 election date and a mention to a summer period of a de-facto deadlock as a prelude to the Fall. At least I could apply it to the Hot Fall TL.

Because I realized the election date I put for 2012 didn't make sense. ITTL, the 2008 election happened in early April. My idea was that the first ZP tenure, appealing to hard times and relying on unsound elctoral calculations, streteched the tenure as much as law allows. But law allows just two months at maximum, something I overlooked. So the 2012 election could not have taken place in September. I put it back to early June and left the summer for political tensions to brew and finally burst with the PSOE-IU accord. 2016 is not a problem, because it's supposed to be an early election.