Yet Another Monarchywank

With a POD no earlier than the 1815 Congress of Vienna, make all the nations of Europe* constitutional monarchies today. Revolutions are permtted as long as they are followed by restorations. Bonus points if Austria-Hungary survives.

I'm aware that there are several monarchists here so, if this discussion has already been had, I'm sorry. please point me in the right direction.

* Ýou can ignore Switzerland and San Marino, if you'd like.

The Germans win WWI. Austria-Hungary reforms into the United States of Greater Austria, a monarchy. There is a French puppet king on the French throne, as well as Hohenzollerns in the Ukraine, Belarus, Lithuania, and Finland. The Russian Civil War was crushed by German intervention and a client Romanov sits on the throne. Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium (German client), Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Greece are all kingdoms AIOTL. Iceland stays Danish. The British avoid giving home rule to Ireland. Also, Portugal goes through some unrest, experiences a Salazar-like ruler and in the wake the monarchy is restored.

I think that's every state, tell me if I missed any.

EDIT: Poland is a German client kingdom, the Baltic states are organized into a United Baltic Duchy.

In a similar idea to the one above:

Crown Prince Rudolph is not assassinated by French agents. Franz Ferdinand still manages to get himself shot in 1914 and WWI begins, however Italy switches side much earlier, and Britain never enters the war because the von Schlieffen Plan works. France becomes a German Hegemony under Jean III, Flanders becomes part of the Netherlands who allied with Germany and Wallonia is a Belgian rump state. Rudolph reforms A-H into the Imperial Crownlands of Greater Austria(basically the USGA but I like that name better). Puppet monarchies are established in Serbia, Albania and a Lombardy buffet state by Austria. Germany establishes proxies in the Baltics, Finland, and Tsarist Russia. Ukraine and Poland gain Habsburg monarches who then allign themselves with the former CP. Rumania, having sided with Germany gains Bessarabia. Germany, with the help of the Habsburgs in Austria, looks to expand its influence and with US backing helps to reinstall pro-German, America friendly monarchies in Brazil and Mexico.