WIP Map Thread

Which of the below do you guys think is a better representation of a subdivision border reform (like the Indian one 1956, or the Soviet national deliminitation)?
View attachment 855090
Top showing the borders of the states of the Turkestani Federation before the reorganisation with the colours showing post-reorganisation states, while the bottom shows the former states in colours with borders showing the post-reorganisation states.

The pre-reorganisation states are: State of the Turkmen and the Uzbek, State of Samarkand, State of Fergana, State of Uyghuristan, State of Jetisu (Semirechye) and State of Syr-Darya
The post reorganisation states are: State of Turkmenistan, State of Uzbekistan, State of Tajikistan, State of Uyghuristan, State of Kyrgyzstan, State of Jetisu, State of Syr-Darya and State of Karakalpakstan (which I am considering raneming Aral or Ustyurt)

(Looking at it now I think I like the second map better, but I still would like second opinions. Maybe I should have made the borders on the top red instead of light grey as well.)
Bottom

Which of the below do you guys think is a better representation of a subdivision border reform (like the Indian one 1956, or the Soviet national deliminitation)?
View attachment 855090
Top showing the borders of the states of the Turkestani Federation before the reorganisation with the colours showing post-reorganisation states, while the bottom shows the former states in colours with borders showing the post-reorganisation states.

The pre-reorganisation states are: State of the Turkmen and the Uzbek, State of Samarkand, State of Fergana, State of Uyghuristan, State of Jetisu (Semirechye) and State of Syr-Darya
The post reorganisation states are: State of Turkmenistan, State of Uzbekistan, State of Tajikistan, State of Uyghuristan, State of Kyrgyzstan, State of Jetisu, State of Syr-Darya and State of Karakalpakstan (which I am considering raneming Aral or Ustyurt)

(Looking at it now I think I like the second map better, but I still would like second opinions. Maybe I should have made the borders on the top red instead of light grey as well.)
Red borders are good

Turkestan provincial reorganisation.png

I would like to repeat the question, but both versions have red borders now (maybe rather than full colour fills I could have made one set of borders in grey and other in red, like the pre-change ones in grey and the post-change ones in red, within the same map. In fact I did do that).

Top left: colours showing new subdivisions, borders the old ones
Bottom left: colours showing old subdivisions, borders new ones
Top right: grey borders showing new subdivisions, red borders old ones
Bottom right: grey borders showing old subdivisions, red borders new ones

View attachment 855281
I would like to repeat the question, but both versions have red borders now (maybe rather than full colour fills I could have made one set of borders in grey and other in red, like the pre-change ones in grey and the post-change ones in red, within the same map. In fact I did do that).

Bottom.

View attachment 855281

Honestly: is there a reason this can't be shown as two separate maps? It would be a lot more clear that way. As you have it, the combination of multiple fill colors with the red borders in the two options on the left makes it seem like there's some sort of civil or secessionist war ongoing, while the grey borders on the right are almost invisible against this dull yellow fill. If I had to pick from amongst these four, I'd go with the bottom-right, but unfortunately I don't think any of them work very well.

Mega USA is some sort of fascist dictatorship?
Whats that state in Siberia/central Asia?
And what about these small states in Sahel and Guinea, what are they?
1. No it is Technocratic
2. The Red League
3. Not sure i think warlord states or something, I got a map for the original TNO map just edited it to what I wanted

The Dying World: World War III:
This is what I think TNO should be.
View attachment 855944
Any questions?
Why though. Like why does Guizhou control part of Sichuan. What is that black state in Sichuan that controls a third of the province and randomly also Zhaotong. Why are Shaanxi and Shanxi unified? Why did Japan directly annex southwestern Guangdong. Why is Guangdong an independent country.