WI Wilhelm II left leg not arm had been cripeld.

altough this TL starts a little before 1900 due to wilhelms birth year it main influance will be -> so i hope its oke if i post it here.

same as OTL wilhelm expirianced an traumatic birth but instead of his left arm being cripled it is his left leg.

here is what i see happeing: wilhelm's favorite pastime/hobby becomes rideing because on the back of a horse he can move as fast and as free as any one else, instead of developing a love for the navy he develops a love for cavalary later on he becomes facinated by the invention of the automobile, fasinated with this new form of rideing he founds the world first automobile race cup in 1905.

so any suggestions what happens when and if Archduke Franz Ferdinand gets killed?

Ooh... lots has been written about WI Wilhelm II had been A1 fit and more level-headed.

I don't see it if it is his leg that is impaired. It would have been far more obvious than his arm, which he could OTL make some pretence to hide (e.g. in photos), but if he hobbled about in front of other leaders?

Coupled with possible brain damage he suffered during the breech birth, could lead to even greater heights of insecurity and capriciousness.

It is possible to ride horses one handed as well as with only one good leg, so I don't absolutely follow why this would be such a change.

The Navy fixation was in large part others' influences; both a fondness and jealousy apropos the Royal Navy, which he saw first hand on many occasions and saw as necessary for an empire; and the misguided view that possessing a significantly stronger fleet would tie the British to Germany (even when he was a bitter opponent of the Boer War at the time this fleet was being established).

He had trouble riding with the bum arm- a useless leg would have made it much harder. It certainly would be nice if he hadn't been forever overcompensating for a handicap, one way or the other.

Has his autobiography been translated into English?

Fellatio Nelson said:
Ooh... lots has been written about WI Wilhelm II had been A1 fit and more level-headed.

the hole point is i don't want his character to change much just a little (for better or for worse)

Fellatio Nelson said:
I don't see it if it is his leg that is impaired. It would have been far more obvious than his arm, which he could OTL make some pretence to hide (e.g. in photos), but if he hobbled about in front of other leaders?.

yes all to true and you have a good point he would seem a far weaker leader than he did in our TL.

Fellatio Nelson said:
Coupled with possible brain damage he suffered during the breech birth, could lead to even greater heights of insecurity and capriciousness.

again quite possible

Fellatio Nelson said:
It is possible to ride horses one handed as well as with only one good leg, so I don't absolutely follow why this would be such a change.

well in our life time wihelm hated his rideing lessons they had a special harnes for him to keep him in the sadle, what if instead rideing would have been the 1 thing he would finaly be freed of his inaptitude that obviously would come with walking.

Fellatio Nelson said:
The Navy fixation was in large part others' influences; both a fondness and jealousy apropos the Royal Navy, which he saw first hand on many occasions and saw as necessary for an empire; and the misguided view that possessing a significantly stronger fleet would tie the British to Germany (even when he was a bitter opponent of the Boer War at the time this fleet was being established).

as you say it was part fondness and part jealousy, while this TL the jelousy may verry well still be there the fondness will not.