WI: The USSR pushes Romania to the Tisza after WWII as it pushed Poland to the Oder?

Let's say that trying to repeat the recipe of regaining the Polish lands East of the Curzon Line by pushing Poland West to the Oder-Neisse Line, Stalin decides that he must Russify Bessarabia to ensure permanent control, so he decides to push Romania in Western Crișana, deporting all Hungarians there to the rest of Hungary, and resettling the Moldovans(1,5 million) in Western Crișana.

To have a better reason for doing this, let's say Antonescu decides to minimally persecute the Jews, maybe only keeping the Nuremberg Laws in place, and have Horthy decide to deport the Jews to Germany and further persecute the Romanians in Northern Transylvania. Also, let's say that one of the German flank armies in Stalingrad is Hungarian, so Stalin has further reasons to punish Hungary, while rewarding Romania.

How would this play out? How would Moldovans fare in Western Crișana? How would the already tense Hungarian-Romanian relations would develop? How would this Russian Moldova look like(maybe directly annexed to the Ukrainian SSR)? How would Romanian-Russian relations play out(the Polish-Russian ones didn't fare any better after this exchange of territories)?

I don't want to fall into support for Antonescu, he definetely was an antisemite, but was also an opportunist, who stopped short of sending Romanian Jews to Germany after the Battle of Stalingrad when he was threatened by Americans of being tried for war crimes, so he kept Romanian Jews as a bargaining chip. I don't say that Antonescu could have been more kind, but more opportunistic and maybe only organize the Iași and Odessa Pogroms, but don't deport the Jews and Romanis to Transnistria. If you chose to avoid this POD is fine, I only thought of it as something marginal for a more favorable image of Romania of the Allies, but regardless, the Tisza Transfer is the main plot.