WI Prussia incorporated into Poland in 1521?

The last war between Poland and the Order of Teutonic Knights was fought in 1519-1521. The war ended after HRE called Poland and the Order to cease hostilities in face of Ottoman invasion of Hungary. However, Poland was closer to victory, since Order's resources were exhausted. Moreover, Poland could have won already in 1519, but Polish/Masovian/Danzig forces were halted by pope's legates until Teutonic reinforcements from Germany arrived.
After the war king Sigismund I allowed Order's State to be transformed into secular, protestant duchy, vassal of Polish Crown, ruled by Albrecht Hohenzollern.
However, it didn't have to be so. WI pope's legates didn't manage to stop Poles and Poland won decisive victory already in 1519, and captured Koenigsberg in 1520? WI after the war victorious king Sigismund I decided to incorporate Prussia into Poland?

Go with the times, its DO NOT WANT! :D

Well, yeah, no Prussia means no Brandenburg-Prussia, and uh... major butterflies there...

HurganPL: MOAR!

Anyway, with Koenigsburg, Poland will have a good chance of becoming a major naval power on the Baltic, and will be in a better position in any upcoming wars.

Shameless plug.

In my timeline, Prussia gets absorbed into Poland a few years later then your POD, but thats because of a different reformation.

See my sig if you want to read it.

Originally posted by dreadnought jenkins
Shameless plug.
In my timeline, Prussia gets absorbed into Poland a few years later then your POD, but thats because of a different reformation.

Sorry, haven't read it before.