WI Maryland was absorbed in 1692?

In 1692 the Protestants of Maryland divested the Proprietor of his government but left intact his extensive property rights. He used these rights to prevent attempts by Virginia and Pennsylvania to split the colony between themselves. In 1715 the new proprietor had converted to Protestantism and the proprietor's government was restored and outside attempts to absorb the state ceased.

WI Lord Baltimore had been deprived of his property or killed?

I suspect that Maryland may have been absorbed by Virginia and Pennsylvania in the chaos. The government in London would have likely acknowledged the facts on the ground in that case as they did when Pennsylvania took the Delaware region from Maryland a few decades before.

I suspect that the Eastern Shore north of 38'27" would have been absorbed by Pennsylvania. The rest of the Eastern Shore likely would have been absorbed by Virginia.

On the Western Shore I suspect that Virginia would have absorbed Maryland south of the Patuxent River.

Here is what the colonies would have looked like in 1700:
Middlecolonies.JPG

What would be the effects on Virginia, Pennsylvania and the rest of the American colonies of this PoD?

DK

on a slightly different topic, Baltimores land grant was alot bigger then modern Maryland, roughly the same shape, but further west, and taking Delaware, and the east shore. so wi a bigger maryland?

back to topic...Maryland, being a slave state, rite? where does that leave Pennsylanva? is it a free state with some slaves in the south? would the marylanders try to secede when (and if) the ACW starts? what aobut Washington? is it still in its OTL spot, a small island surounded by Pennsylavania?