WI: Margaret Theresa of Spain marries Charles II of England?

In OTL, the Spanish Ambassador had proposed a match between the Stuart King, Charles II and Infanta Margaret Theresa (Ironically enough, her grandmother had been suggested as a bride for Charles II's father before Henrietta Maria). King Phillip of Spain rejected the idea, stating he should seek a French bride instead, but what if he had been crazy enough to say yes.

A few implications here;

1. Maria d'Modena probably stays in Modena. She was only allowed to marry James because the Pope was interested in re-installing a Catholic England. She's probably happier in this TL ngl. Also no Jacobites, I love the pretenders and I probably will make a TL about them in the future, but the chances of them existing are slim to no chance.

2. Will the English hate their new Queen as much as they despised Henrietta Maria of France, Catherine of Braganza and Maria d'Modena in OTL? Although the Spanish Armada happened nearly 70+ years ago, I cant imagine the English having an undying love for a Spaniard Queen.

3. If they manage to have at least two sons (Like in the 1667 - 1677 range), could one of them possibly inherit Spain after the death of Carlos II? I know the Protestant aspect isn't exactly appealing, but perhaps a son could convert? It isn't like the Bourbons were exactly beloved dearly by everyone, plus a male nephew of Carlos would have pretty much an equal claim to Phillip V (Son of Infanta Maria Theresa), though I'd argue a direct nephew (not a half-nephew) would be more closer to the King if he were to convert.

4. No Glorious Revolution? I'm not too sure about this one, but I think a lot of the work that went into the Glorious Revolution was by part of parliament, the ousting of King James and the succession of William + Mary, but there is still a chance. I am pretty sure the English Republic weren't deadly furious that Charles married Catherine of Braganza due to the century long Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and there is a chance if Charles can be ousted in favor of his brother or son.

This is mainly focusing on the top five points I stated above, but here are the children I imagined if you are interested;

Charles II of England (b. 1630) m. Infanta Margaret Theresa of Spain (b. 1651)

1. Margaret, Princess Royal (b. 1667)
2. Charles, Prince of Wales (b. 1667 d. 1669)
3. Princess Mary of England (b. 1668)
4. James, Prince of Wales (b. 1670)
5. William, Duke of Clarence (b. 1671)
6. Princess Charlotte of England (b. 1673)
7. Phillip, Duke of Gloucester (b. 1674)
8. Princess Henrietta of England (b. 1675 d. 1682)
9. Henry, Duke of Kent (b. 1676)
10. Princess Elizabeth of England (b. 1677 d. 1679)