WI: How successful could Justinian II's second reign be?

With a POD during his exile or after his return to the throne, how successful could his second reign be? I presume, much like IOTL, he'd want to reconquer lost roman territories, but how feasible would that be? Is a reconquest of North Africa/Italy possible (I assume by this point Egypt and Syria were totally lost), or would focusing on the Balkans/Anatolia be more cost-efficient? Outside of war, could his building projects amount to anything other than a money dump? And most important of all, could his reign be stable so that the other ten years of the twenty year's anarchy be averted and potentially even save the Heraclian dynasty?

With a POD during his exile or after his return to the throne, how successful could his second reign be? I presume, much like IOTL, he'd want to reconquer lost roman territories, but how feasible would that be? Is a reconquest of North Africa/Italy possible (I assume by this point Egypt and Syria were totally lost), or would focusing on the Balkans/Anatolia be more cost-efficient? Outside of war, could his building projects amount to anything other than a money dump? And most important of all, could his reign be stable so that the other ten years of the twenty year's anarchy be averted and potentially even save the Heraclian dynasty?
He was lucky otl he survived alive the end of his first reign to begin with so he would be desposed quickly

Justinian II imo would have win a very big victory at 708 against the Bulgarians crushing them and or killing Tervel gives him a lot of prestige even if he doesnt reconquer all of bulgaria which this early on is a possibility but still required time still this assuming he doesnt have another failure in the east