WI: Henry VIII has a daughter from Catherine Parr

I doubt Eleanor of England would immediately succeed Ned. Mary had already been raised in the arts of ruling from a Young Age and was pretty much the OG as the daughter of Henry's first wife, and Mary would definitely still have the backing over a child Queen, but I don't think Mary would rid herself of Eleanor.

After her Phantom Pregnancies, she'd definitely appoint the young Eleanor as her heiress over Elizabeth, and Philip II would definitely try to arrange a marriage with Don Carlos, and although Mary was very fond of Spain, I don't think she'd agree to this betrothal. Darnley or Ned Seymour are the most likely.

I doubt Eleanor of England would immediately succeed Ned. Mary had already been raised in the arts of ruling from a Young Age and was pretty much the OG as the daughter of Henry's first wife, and Mary would definitely still have the backing over a child Queen, but I don't think Mary would rid herself of Eleanor.

After her Phantom Pregnancies, she'd definitely appoint the young Eleanor as her heiress over Elizabeth, and Philip II would definitely try to arrange a marriage with Don Carlos, and although Mary was very fond of Spain, I don't think she'd agree to this betrothal. Darnley or Ned Seymour are the most likely.
Under the English law Eleanor would be legitimate and the heiress after Edward while Mary and Elizabeth are both illegitimate. Henry’s Third Act of succession put explicitly any child of Katherine Parr ahead of both Mary and Elizabeth in the line of succession, so any tentative of Mary to take the Crown would be against her father’s regulation of the succession, meaning who she would have much less support than OTL if she tried to usurp the Crown