Before conquering the Western Roman empire, the gothic tribes pillaged in Byzantine Europe before migrating west. If the went southeast to Mesopotamia instead and found a kingdom near the Persian Gulf, how does their culture develop in the next millenia? As the middle east is already a cultural crossroad is there anything new the germanic population can bring? How would the Germanic migration affect the Arab one in the following centuries?

Other then converting to either Zoasterism, Nestorianism, or Islam depending on what happens to Muhammad, I'm not sure what major implications there would be with a Southeastern migration. How well would the goths be able to assimilate and is there anything from classical Germanic culture that could be brought over?

Before conquering the Western Roman empire, the gothic tribes pillaged in Byzantine Europe before migrating west. If the went southeast to Mesopotamia instead and found a kingdom near the Persian Gulf, how does their culture develop in the next millenia? As the middle east is already a cultural crossroad is there anything new the germanic population can bring? How would the Germanic migration affect the Arab one in the following centuries?
I think for this kingdom to be viable there should also be some partial Byzantine and Persian Screw if not , the Goth would just be in too bad of a situation stuck between the two powers and possible encroaching Arab from the south , but germanic migration into the Middle East are assuredly an interesting idea

Other then converting to either Zoasterism, Nestorianism, or Islam depending on what happens to Muhammad, I'm not sure what major implications there would be with a Southeastern migration. How well would the goths be able to assimilate and is there anything from classical Germanic culture that could be brought over?
Gothic migration happened before Prophet Muhammad was born, and the dominant religion in this era was either Christianity or Mithraism (kind of Zoroastrianism by origin, but that's like you call Christians as Jews).

And considering they move through heavily Christianized lands at this moment, They'll convert into one of the Early Christian branches, could be Arianism as they ended up with initially, but could be anything else up to, really.

i do wonder how the goths do this i mean i know the later 5th century was a terrible time for the persians but would the romans help the goths ?

i do wonder how the goths do this i mean i know the later 5th century was a terrible time for the persians but would the romans help the goths ?
Simple enough actually, have the Eastern Romans at Constantinople defeat them so badly in battle, they forcibly levied the surviving POWs and their women and children, to be resettled at the Border facing Sassanids.

Foederati and other mercenary system of non-Roman tribes are common practice at this point

Simple enough actually, have the Eastern Romans at Constantinople defeat them so badly in battle, they forcibly levied the surviving POWs and their women and children, to be resettled at the Border facing Sassanids.

Foederati and other mercenary system of non-Roman tribes are common practice at this point

I think it'd make more sense for an emperor to offer them safe passage in exchange for attacking and settling in Mesopotamia.

That's what the Byzantines did during the 1st Crusade for the Normans.

by the time the sasanids were complety trashed by the Hephthalites one has small window of time also the wars against persia were not a thing during the late 5th century so why would Zeno resettle them in quiet area like the persian borders but to be fair making Theodoric the great go east and take mesopotamia sounds like a good timeline.

Without the Visigoths and Ostrogoths, French, Spanish-Portuguese and Italian history will be altered and thus European history. As for their role it will probably resemble the OTL Vandal kingdom in Africa.

Gothic migration happened before Prophet Muhammad was born, and the dominant religion in this era was either Christianity or Mithraism (kind of Zoroastrianism by origin, but that's like you call Christians as Jews).
Which is why I said depending on what happens to Muhammad.

Without the Visigoths and Ostrogoths, French, Spanish-Portuguese and Italian history will be altered and thus European history. As for their role it will probably resemble the OTL Vandal kingdom in Africa.
Was there no possibility of a band splitting off? Otherwise I really don't mind keeping it simple and focusing on the kingdom itself.